Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

1" and 1.25" Wheel Spacers

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-27-2013, 11:52 AM   #1
TuRD
TACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Andrew
TACO in SC's Tacoma Gallery
1" and 1.25" Wheel Spacers

Hello-

I bought these last year when I also bought a set of FJ Cruiser wheels and tires to mount on my '03 Tacoma extra cab 4x4. Because they caused my front wheels to rub I ended up not using either set. Bought for naught.

The 1" units are black and made by Bora
The 1.25" units are blue and made by Spidertrax

I bought both sets used and both are in very good condition and include lugnuts. I would like to have $175 + 4% Paypal fees shipped for either set.

If you are interested please email or IM me and I will respond. Shipping will occur as quickly as possible but might be delayed until after this holiday weekend. Please also contact me if you have any questions. These are quality brand name units.

My email address is ad(at symbol)embarqmail.com.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Attached Thumbnails
1" and 1.25" Wheel Spacers-p1000349.jpg   1" and 1.25" Wheel Spacers-p1000351.jpg  
Old 12-02-2013, 06:41 PM   #2
TuRD
TACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Let's make 'em $170 shipped for either set. Anyone out there need them?

Please send me a personal message or email.

The blue Spidertrax 1.25" are sold pending payment. The 1" Bora are still available. Please contact me with your interest.
Old 12-04-2013, 03:45 PM   #3
UGAFAN is on a distinguished road

Name: George
UGAFAN's Tacoma Gallery
Damnit...just paid $200 for 1" Boras. Might want to try posting in the 2nd gen buy/sell forum. They always go quickly there. Good luck with the sale!
Old 12-13-2013, 05:54 AM   #4
TuRD
Thank you for the positive comments UGAFAN. I wish I had posted them earlier and could have saved you a few $$.

The Spidertrax are sold and the Bora units remain available. Please send me an IM or email if you are interested.

Thank you Tacoma World and Merry Christmas to all the Tacoma lovers out there.
Old 12-13-2013, 04:15 PM   #5
Rubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Josh
Rubio92's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the Spidertrax!! I can't wait to stick 'em on my truck!!
Old 12-17-2013, 05:49 PM   #6
TuRD
The Bora 1" spacers remain available. Please let me know if you are interested.
Old 12-26-2013, 05:39 AM   #8
TuRD
I had some nibbles in the Bora 1" spacers but not yet a solid bite. If interested please send an IM or email.

The Boras are sold pending payment.
Old 01-24-2014, 03:53 AM   #9
l_prettyman has a spectacular aura aboutl_prettyman has a spectacular aura about
Name: Logan
l_prettyman's Tacoma Gallery
still available?
Old 02-18-2014, 01:48 PM   #10
TuRD
Both of the wheel spacer sets are sold.

Thank you