Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

5 x 285/75R16 Duratracs in CO

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-04-2013, 02:00 PM   #1
Because 4R
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
Wishbone Runner's Tacoma Gallery
5 x 285/75R16 Duratracs in CO

SOLD!

5 x 285/75R16 Duratracs in the Denver area. Got these about a year ago and have been great tires, I threw my winter tires on and they are taking up space in the garage, going for some MTs next summer.

All but one are in great shape, pics below, got a little close to the sheet metal in the rear fender. All have no sidewall damage or have been patched.

All tires at 14/32" tread depth, new is 18/32", I would call it 75% tread.

$900 for all 5, not looking to break them up yet, shipping would kill the deal.

Here are all 5 tires:

Here are some closeups of the damaged one.

Tread depths:

Old 12-05-2013, 07:37 PM   #2
Because 4R
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump, someone needs some new meats.
Old 12-05-2013, 07:47 PM   #3
thebrick is on a distinguished road

thebrick's Tacoma Gallery
If someone only wants the four good ones I'll take the shitty one for a spare.
Old 12-06-2013, 08:51 AM   #4
Because 4R

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrick View Post
If someone only wants the four good ones I'll take the shitty one for a spare.
If anyone is interested in 4, I would entertain this. I will put them on CL if they don't sell here, and it will probably be easier to sell 4 than 5, so I will let you know if I am going to split them up.

Also, it is not that shitty, it is missing some tread, but still perfectly functional. I still kept it on even after the cuts.
Old 12-06-2013, 03:57 PM   #5
thebrick is on a distinguished road

thebrick's Tacoma Gallery
Cool, yeah definitely let me know if you split em. At first glance I thought it kinda looked like maybe some of the casing was exposed but upon further review the gouges don't really look too bad. "Extra siping" lol
Also, where are you located?
Old 12-06-2013, 06:46 PM   #6
Because 4R

Haha, definitely extra siping! I am in Arvada.
Old 12-09-2013, 08:50 AM   #7
Because 4R

Monday bump for 4 or 5 of them.
Old 12-13-2013, 09:31 AM   #8
Because 4R

ttt
Old 12-20-2013, 03:02 PM   #9
Because 4R

bump, OBO
Old 12-28-2013, 10:52 PM   #10
WadeTacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Braeden
WadeTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Have these sold yet?
Old 12-29-2013, 02:57 PM   #11
Because 4R

Quote:
Originally Posted by WadeTacoma View Post
Have these sold yet?
Still available!