Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

feeler: scs stealth matte black rims/trade for methods or xd addicts

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-08-2014, 12:47 PM   #1
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
feeler: scs stealth matte black rims/trade for methods or xd addicts

Looking to trade my 5 scs stealth rims for method wheels or xd addicts. must be 17s. Located in VA
Attached Thumbnails
feeler: scs stealth matte black rims/trade for methods or xd addicts-1800251_10102656642285042_1047978643_n.jpg   feeler: scs stealth matte black rims/trade for methods or xd addicts-1549246_10102656642589432_617823034_n.jpg  
Old 02-11-2014, 01:08 PM   #2
eaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud of

Army: SPC
Name: Cory
eaglesfn5402's Tacoma Gallery
do you only want to trade or are you looking for money? I'm only asking because I'm about to lose my license here in Germany, so that will probably put a damper on my need for rims and tires until I get back stateside. I could buy these off you and keep them at my dads. I was going to get the stealth 6s, but since you had them and even though I'm not living in harrisonburg at the moment I didn't want to have the same rims in case we crossed paths. so i was gonna go with the f-5s plus they are cheaper. just let me know I understand the whole trading thing that way you just swap rims out.
Old 02-21-2014, 06:06 PM   #3
AZrunner11 is on a distinguished road

AZrunner11's Tacoma Gallery
For sale?

I would be interested in buying those if they will work on my '12 T4R TE. I love the Stealth 6 especially that color.
Old 02-22-2014, 05:15 AM   #4
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Im willing to sell all 5 for 700. I need enough to break even for the xd addicts or methods
Old 03-15-2014, 03:18 PM   #5
MTBTACORN is on a distinguished road
MTBTACORN's Tacoma Gallery
These still around?
Old 03-15-2014, 07:29 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTBTACORN View Post
These still around?
still on truck. waiting to see if someone wants to trade for addicts or methods
Old 03-15-2014, 07:32 PM   #7
MTBTACORN is on a distinguished road
MTBTACORN's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good. Let me know if you decide to sell them to fund the Methods or Addicts.
Old 03-15-2014, 07:54 PM   #8
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Wish you were local
Old 03-30-2014, 05:09 AM   #9
FtacoJ is on a distinguished road
EMS: Paramedic
FtacoJ's Tacoma Gallery
Are these still available? Interested if you want to sell. Will pay for shipping to 77429.
Old 03-30-2014, 05:46 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by FtacoJ View Post
Are these still available? Interested if you want to sell. Will pay for shipping to 77429.
Only looking to trade for addicts or methods if possible
Old 03-30-2014, 06:35 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawksdenn2 View Post
Damn wish you were in fl, I have addicts and looking for a change
Truck is actually in SC now. What part of florida you in?
Old 04-15-2014, 09:08 AM   #13
FrankO is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrankO is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrankO is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrankO is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrankO is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrankO is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrankO is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrankO is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrankO is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrankO is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrankO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
FrankO's Tacoma Gallery
Willing to trade for XD revolvers? Doesn't hurt to ask.
Old 04-15-2014, 09:11 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankO View Post
Willing to trade for XD revolvers? Doesn't hurt to ask.
addicts or methods is what Im looking for
Old 05-20-2014, 02:40 PM   #16
kperickson is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
kperickson's Tacoma Gallery
if ur willing to ship to california let me know