1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

SOLD...Nice set of Black BBS 18x9 w/ Dynapro ATM 275/65/18s $850 (north TX)

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires Marketplace' started by Wattapunk, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Feb 13, 2014 at 4:04 AM
    Wattapunk

Wattapunk [OP] Stay lifted my friends !

Member:
    First Name:
    Uncle K
    TX
    Vehicle:
    2005 DCLB 4WD
    SOLD!!

Going a different route(33's) so looking to sell a nice set of BBS RW 18x9s wrapped with Dynapro ATM 275/65/18s that has only 7K miles on them. The wheels are flawless with no curb rash or issues. Here are the wheel specs: 18x9, 6x 5.5 , 10mm offset, 5.4" BS. The tires are P-series 275/65/18 which is roughly 32x11. It will clear the stock UCAs, no spacers needed. (as seen in pic). These are absolutely fanatastic riding tires along with great traction in wet environment. If you are looking for more of a smooth street tire, the Dynapro ATMs won't disappoint. I had Nitto Terra grapplers prior to these and these are definitely more smooth and quieter. (P-series vs. D load). These were purchased last March and have 7K miles on them. Has lifetime balance/rotation through Discount tire. I am planning on keeping the TPMS unless you have a set to swap me. Asking $850 firm for the set and NO SHIPPING!! Located in the north TX, DFW area.(76054)

front tire side pic.jpg
    front tire pic.jpg
    rear tire pic.jpg
    tacoma side pic.jpg

Last edited: Feb 15, 2014

Products Discussed in

To Top