Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

255 85r16 KM2 Set of 5 on stock 2001 Taco Wheels

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-24-2014, 05:52 PM   #1
FELNTPSY has a brilliant futureFELNTPSY has a brilliant futureFELNTPSY has a brilliant futureFELNTPSY has a brilliant futureFELNTPSY has a brilliant futureFELNTPSY has a brilliant futureFELNTPSY has a brilliant futureFELNTPSY has a brilliant futureFELNTPSY has a brilliant futureFELNTPSY has a brilliant futureFELNTPSY has a brilliant future
Name: Lee
FELNTPSY's Tacoma Gallery
255 85r16 KM2 Set of 5 on stock 2001 Taco Wheels

sold

Just like title says:

(5) 255 85r16 BFG KM2 on stock Tacoma Wheels from 2001 (spare is also a factory matching wheel)

Tires have 1500 miles or less on them. Spare has not been rotated in yet (=brand new)

Located in Salt Lake City (pickup only...no shipping)

Asking: $850.00 for the set.

Tubbing and moving up 315s...only reason to sell.
Attached Thumbnails
255 85r16  KM2  Set of 5  on stock 2001 Taco Wheels-photo.jpg   255 85r16  KM2  Set of 5  on stock 2001 Taco Wheels-tire.jpg   255 85r16  KM2  Set of 5  on stock 2001 Taco Wheels-3.jpg  
Old 03-24-2014, 06:19 PM   #2
U know fish can hear u thinking just b4 u sneeze
Skinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lance
Skinny Rogers's Tacoma Gallery
Any chance u will b back in nc with them?
Old 03-24-2014, 06:28 PM   #3
FELNTPSY has a brilliant futureFELNTPSY has a brilliant futureFELNTPSY has a brilliant futureFELNTPSY has a brilliant futureFELNTPSY has a brilliant futureFELNTPSY has a brilliant futureFELNTPSY has a brilliant futureFELNTPSY has a brilliant futureFELNTPSY has a brilliant futureFELNTPSY has a brilliant futureFELNTPSY has a brilliant future
Nope. Sorry. I keep the truck out in SLC now.
Old 03-24-2014, 06:39 PM   #4
U know fish can hear u thinking just b4 u sneeze
Skinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lance
Skinny Rogers's Tacoma Gallery
Well damn. Glws. Great price man.
Old 03-26-2014, 04:02 PM   #5
zscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
zscott's Tacoma Gallery
willing to sell just the spare?
Old 03-26-2014, 05:00 PM   #6
Gotta keep them together for now. watch the listing. If not sold in the next month I may keep 3 for my trailer.....then I'd sell the other 2 separate.
Old 03-26-2014, 05:18 PM   #7
zscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedzscott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

zscott's Tacoma Gallery
If they are in SLC I would recommend you putting them on the KSL classifieds. At your price they should go pretty quick. I have been watching for a spare in this size for quite some time and every time a set comes up they are usually sold within a day or two.
Old 03-26-2014, 06:43 PM   #8
Ok. I think my buddy that is out there with them is going to put them on those classifieds. He may be waiting until the 315s are all mounted up. Weird having your truck worked on without you while you are across the country in North Carolina!
Old 03-26-2014, 07:02 PM   #9

zscott's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FELNTPSY View Post
Ok. I think my buddy that is out there with them is going to put them on those classifieds. He may be waiting until the 315s are all mounted up. Weird having your truck worked on without you while you are across the country in North Carolina!
I bet let me know if you decide to sell just one and I will take it off your hands. I would get the whole set but mine are pretty new
Old 03-29-2014, 07:08 PM   #10
BTTT..
Old 04-14-2014, 04:29 PM   #11
Bump. These can be picked up in South Salt Lake.
Old 04-14-2014, 04:36 PM   #12
MarioLuke13 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mario
MarioLuke13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FELNTPSY View Post
Bump. These can be picked up in South Salt Lake.
Im interested and live in salt lake city. What is the inch conversion size wise? Im only familiar with 265/285's. Sorry Im such a noob.
Old 04-15-2014, 07:15 AM   #13
They are basically a 33" x 10.50 r16. They are a skinny wheel that gives you height and allows you the height without alot of lift and tubbing.

Here is the spec from BFG website.

BFG Mud-Terrain KM2
255 85/16 Sugg. Retail Price: $289
SIDEWALL RIM WIDTH RANGE
(MIN/MAX) SECTION WIDTH ON MEASURING RIM WIDTh: 10" on 7"
Overall diameter: 33.3
Old 05-01-2014, 07:16 PM   #14
Still available. I'll be out in SLC next week on Tues 5/6 and again on 5/10 (saturday)

Taking offers.....
Old 05-11-2014, 12:20 PM   #15
Sold