Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

VA: Moto Metal Skulls w/ Grapplers to trade sell

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-25-2014, 04:44 PM   #1
ChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ChuckLee's Tacoma Gallery
VA: Moto Metal Skulls w/ Grapplers to trade sell

SOLD

Plasti-Dipped one wheel black to see what it would look like. LOVE IT. Almost don't wanna sell them now.

What I'm Selling:

$1200 buys wheels/tires

Wheels: 17" Moto Metal Skull M0909 (6 lugs off my 2004 4x4)
zero flaws on wheels. Perfect shape, no scratches, never ever been off-road except grass and my gravel road (same with tires).

Tires: Nitto Mud Grappler (extreme terrain)
Size: 33x12.5 x 17
All four tires have 16/32 tread remaining. They are nearly new
See pics below

What I'm Wanting:
Your wheel/tires + cash. If your tires have less than 75% tread I'm not interested.
I am looking for all terrains with wheels. I'll even consider stocks.
I have a pretty big lift, and don't want to make my truck look stupid either, so I may consider suspensions swap even down the road.
Please PM me with offers and pictures. No pictures, no help.
If you are willing to come to my place, let's make a deal. We can swap right in the garage.
I realize I do not have a set price on these wheels/tires. I am not able to produce a set price due to fact that I do not know what wheel/tire combos I'll receive as part payment.
Mods, Please PM me if this is a problem, I hope I am not breaking too many rules

Old 03-26-2014, 08:22 PM   #2
ChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Just a quick public note....stock wheels will require money on top
Old 03-27-2014, 06:00 PM   #3
Bigyankesfan is on a distinguished road
Bigyankesfan's Tacoma Gallery
I love this wheel/tire setup. Nice looking rig!!!!
Old 03-28-2014, 12:54 PM   #5

Send me info on what wheels and tires you are offering and then I'll know how much cash I need on top.
Old 04-01-2014, 10:26 AM   #6

Price for wheels/tires is $1200
Old 04-05-2014, 08:48 PM   #7

for those who requested tread depth gage number,
EACH TIRE MEASURES 16/32 remaining
Old 04-08-2014, 09:01 PM   #8

No hardcore punisher fans out there?! Lol
Old 04-10-2014, 05:02 PM   #9

Anyone want to trade tires? I want Terra Gtapplers.
Old 04-15-2014, 06:55 PM   #10
Bigyankesfan is on a distinguished road
Bigyankesfan's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent. Cash in hand
Old 04-17-2014, 03:11 PM   #11

....couldn't work out the transportation details, still for sale!!!
Old 04-17-2014, 05:17 PM   #12
VAYoder4167 is on a distinguished road

Name: Frank
VAYoder4167's Tacoma Gallery
Set of chrome alloy ions 15" mounted on a set of 33x12.50x15 will throw cash on top if necessary. Can send pics.
Old 04-22-2014, 03:00 PM   #13

16/32 tread on mine. Basically new grapplers! Wheels with zero flaws.
STILL AVAILABLE
Old 04-23-2014, 05:31 AM   #14

few options at this point. will be pulling trigger very soon. if anyone else has an offer now's the time.

FYI IF YOUR TIRES ARE NEW OR NEAR NEW AND WHEELS ARE DESIRABLE I AM WILLING TO TRADE DOWN ON MY END. IF YOUR TIRES ARE HALF EATEN OR MORE, EXPECT TO PAY A GOOD AMOUNT OF CASH
Old 04-23-2014, 06:11 AM   #15
RaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant future

Name: Jonathon
RaleighTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Subd still interested just doing some quick research
Old 04-23-2014, 02:04 PM   #16

Oh and by the way.....if you don't like the skulls, I know a product that can help with that. One word............PLASTI-DIP. (Hyphenated word, uh, I'll just say 1.5 words)
Old 04-25-2014, 10:02 AM   #17

UPDATE: Still for sale.
All offering parties have backed out.
Was even willing to trade down and lose money for TW clan members.
Listing locally for sale on C's list.
Sorry guys
Old 04-27-2014, 10:18 AM   #18

plasti dipped a wheel.
Old 04-27-2014, 12:37 PM   #19

SOLD