Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

FS 1st gen rims

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-31-2014, 03:31 PM   #1
curmudgeon
Pliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: they call me Bruce
Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
FS 1st gen rims

They look like this:

No cracks or rock rash. Over all in great shape. A little over 100k on em.

Selling because I switched to 33's / 15" rims.

Asking $150. Located in Santa Barbara, CA
Old 04-06-2014, 08:00 PM   #2
curmudgeon
Pliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 04-06-2014, 08:05 PM   #3
BudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BudMan's Tacoma Gallery
I'll trade you some second gen 17's with bridgestone dueler a/t revo II's (worn)
Old 04-06-2014, 08:06 PM   #4
curmudgeon

Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
I've got no use for 17's :

Old 04-07-2014, 06:34 PM   #5
Moss Xv is on a distinguished road

Name: Ethan
Moss Xv's Tacoma Gallery
Could you include the tires?
Old 04-07-2014, 06:46 PM   #6
curmudgeon

Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah sure. Tires are still mounted. They are at the end of their life and should be replaced though.
Old 04-10-2014, 03:17 PM   #7
curmudgeon

Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
TTT
Old 04-11-2014, 11:29 PM   #8
marintacoma is on a distinguished road

marintacoma's Tacoma Gallery
if you have trouble selling them, theres a guy here in slo who buys them! i think he gave me 125 for mine back when i got aftermarket rims.... send me a pm if ur ever in need
Old 04-13-2014, 11:54 AM   #9
curmudgeon

Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Hm... I just might do that! Thanks for the heads up. Was hoping to sell to someone in the community but may try the CL scum / cal mini / etc....
Old 04-17-2014, 01:46 PM   #10
slolane has a brilliant futureslolane has a brilliant futureslolane has a brilliant futureslolane has a brilliant futureslolane has a brilliant futureslolane has a brilliant futureslolane has a brilliant futureslolane has a brilliant futureslolane has a brilliant futureslolane has a brilliant futureslolane has a brilliant future

slolane's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent
Old 04-17-2014, 07:26 PM   #11
curmudgeon

Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Replied.....
Old 04-25-2014, 10:17 AM   #12
curmudgeon

Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Sold! Thanks slolane