Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

4 TRD Sport 17" Wheels and Tires + Factory Spare

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-14-2014, 02:52 PM   #1
BudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BudMan's Tacoma Gallery
4 TRD Sport 17" Wheels and Tires + Factory Spare

For sale my TRD Sport 17"s painted Duplicolor Graphite. No TPMS. Comes with Bridgestone Dueler Revo II's in 265/65/17. All four tires have edge wear. Spare is a Bridgestone H/T 265/65/17 (no tread wear) on a Toyota steelie. $250 takes all 5.

Sorry for the bad pic of the spare, it's still mounted under my truck.
Old 04-16-2014, 11:18 AM   #4
jqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jason
jqueener's Tacoma Gallery
Hell of a deal i sold my trd sport rims with tires for $400 no spare.
Old 04-16-2014, 01:35 PM   #7
BudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BudMan's Tacoma Gallery
I bought Robert's (scrunner) FJ 17's (black with red emblem) on duratrac 285s. Didn't really want to run spacers, and the new back spacing is pretty spot on, no rub after minor fender adjustment. I saw the pics from Hollister, I would have loved to wheel with you guys. And I can't make the 19th either
Old 04-16-2014, 05:07 PM   #8
jqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jason
jqueener's Tacoma Gallery
I love those black and red fjs but there hard to find at a good price and with 285 duratracs nice i love my duratracs they kick ass.
Old 04-17-2014, 10:44 AM   #9

BudMan's Tacoma Gallery
El Niño is Spanish for "The niño". Saw that Chris Farley clip a few minutes ago and can't stop laughing. BUMP
Old 04-17-2014, 10:46 AM   #10
ramonortiz55 is a jewel in the roughramonortiz55 is a jewel in the roughramonortiz55 is a jewel in the roughramonortiz55 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Ramon
ramonortiz55's Tacoma Gallery
i want that spare.
Old 04-17-2014, 10:53 AM   #11

BudMan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramonortiz55 View Post
i want that spare.
Will be considered if the whole package doesn't sell... Not sure how much shipping would be or the logistics of getting it to TX
Old 04-17-2014, 11:23 AM   #12
ramonortiz55 is a jewel in the roughramonortiz55 is a jewel in the roughramonortiz55 is a jewel in the roughramonortiz55 is a jewel in the rough

awesome.

you might want to look into fastenal for shipping.

I shipped four wheels to NYC for 75 bucks.

PM me if you decide to split, and if you want that contact info for fastenal..
Old 04-18-2014, 09:10 AM   #14
Lefkos is on a distinguished road

Name: Winston
Lefkos's Tacoma Gallery
Wow what a great price. I wish you were here in Vegas. Let me know if you're willing to ship. BUMP!
Old 04-18-2014, 09:16 AM   #15

BudMan's Tacoma Gallery
looking into fastenal shipping for all 5, I'll let you know Lefkos!
Old 04-19-2014, 09:05 AM   #16

BudMan's Tacoma Gallery
bump - Lefkos, fastenal has not yet gotten back to me. Ill try again today. In the meantime if someone local wants em, Ill prob do that first.
Old 04-23-2014, 03:27 PM   #19

BudMan's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD! I still have the spare. Once I remove it's TPMS, I'll make a sale thread for it.
Old 04-23-2014, 08:19 PM   #20

you know if that spare will fit a 2013?