Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

Black Toyota Rims

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-16-2014, 03:46 PM   #1
xazxinfamous will become famous soon enough
xazxinfamous's Tacoma Gallery
Black Toyota Rims

Was lucky enough to find a guy that works for my local Toyota with some of these in stock which will be on all the new 15 Tundras and 4 Runners

These are the 17" ones not the 16"

Im looking to get 1600 for a pair of four as they are quite rare and the shipping will be at the buyers expense.

Shoot me a message if interested
Attached Thumbnails
Black Toyota Rims-20140816_163107.jpg   Black Toyota Rims-20140816_163055.jpg  
Old 08-16-2014, 06:07 PM   #2
stumpman is on a distinguished road
stumpman's Tacoma Gallery
Could you show me that set in a 16" wheel, I do not believe they make it in a 16". Ebay has about five sets starting a $760 and you want $1600? Show me a set in 16" and I will show you $1600, good luck
Old 08-16-2014, 07:55 PM   #3
bivey will become famous soon enoughbivey will become famous soon enough

bivey's Tacoma Gallery
What is the part # on these?
Old 08-16-2014, 08:03 PM   #4
FooBird is one of the sharper tools in the shedFooBird is one of the sharper tools in the shedFooBird is one of the sharper tools in the shedFooBird is one of the sharper tools in the shedFooBird is one of the sharper tools in the shedFooBird is one of the sharper tools in the shedFooBird is one of the sharper tools in the shedFooBird is one of the sharper tools in the shedFooBird is one of the sharper tools in the shedFooBird is one of the sharper tools in the shedFooBird is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
FooBird's Tacoma Gallery
Look a lot like PTR20-35110-BK.
Old 08-16-2014, 08:10 PM   #5
Foobird is correct that is the part number from Toyota after scanning the box, and stump man, I am referring to the older version of the TRD rim that has been out for about the last five years or so that are off of the FJ being the 16 inch model, Also I am well aware of them having several listings of the new 17 inch rim on eBay which none are the matte black finish, all are the matte grey finish.
Old 08-16-2014, 08:13 PM   #6
Tayler08trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTayler08trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTayler08trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTayler08trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTayler08trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTayler08trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTayler08trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTayler08trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTayler08trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTayler08trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTayler08trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tayler
Tayler08trd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xazxinfamous View Post
Foobird is correct that is the part number from Toyota, and stump man, I am referring to the older version of the TRD rim that has been out for about the last five years or so that are off of the FJ being the 16 inch model, Also I am well aware of them having several listings of the new 17 inch rim on eBay which none are the matte black finish, all our the matte grey finish.
Seems pretty high still....
Old 08-16-2014, 08:17 PM   #7
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Everyone needs to calm their tits. OP can ask whatever he would like and y'all should keep your opinions to yourselves or pm them to him. OP you can ask that amount but they might be up a while, reconsider it and perhaps drop the price. Either way GLWS these are sexy wheels.
Old 08-16-2014, 08:23 PM   #8
Chicane is a name known to allChicane is a name known to allChicane is a name known to allChicane is a name known to allChicane is a name known to allChicane is a name known to all

Name: Steve
Chicane's Tacoma Gallery
They are pretty nice wheels. A lot better looking then most of the aftermarket black wheels you see out there. I think.
Old 08-16-2014, 08:27 PM   #9
jimbo808 is on a distinguished road

jimbo808's Tacoma Gallery
Its for a pair of four wheels so theres 8 wheels in total for sale?
Old 08-16-2014, 09:23 PM   #10
Tayler08trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTayler08trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTayler08trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTayler08trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTayler08trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTayler08trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTayler08trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTayler08trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTayler08trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTayler08trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTayler08trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tayler
Tayler08trd's Tacoma Gallery
Still questionable on how many
Old 08-16-2014, 09:56 PM   #11
Yaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Yaozer's Tacoma Gallery
This thread is headed to interesting places.

Just out of curiosity, are these aluminum or another material?
Old 08-16-2014, 10:00 PM   #12
meantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
meantaco's Tacoma Gallery
Whats pthe part number for the 16?s?
Old 08-16-2014, 10:14 PM   #13
Trail Leader
Snorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Snorks
Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Shipping to 77030?
Old 08-17-2014, 05:01 AM   #14
stumpman is on a distinguished road
stumpman's Tacoma Gallery
So what your telling me is what I already know, they do not make this wheel in a 16". Yes they had trd wheels on previous models but not like this wheel, what is listed on ebay is your exact wheel in a different color.
Old 08-22-2014, 01:29 AM   #15
Chicane is a name known to allChicane is a name known to allChicane is a name known to allChicane is a name known to allChicane is a name known to allChicane is a name known to all

Name: Steve
Chicane's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpman View Post
So what your telling me is what I already know, they do not make this wheel in a 16". Yes they had trd wheels on previous models but not like this wheel, what is listed on ebay is your exact wheel in a different color.
Not the OP, but what's listed on Ebay for 880 shipped are Grey in color. I checked with my local dealer and they can't order these as of now. Hopefully they will be available in the near future.
Old 08-22-2014, 12:39 PM   #16
PMs = Not good for TRS Questions
AndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewTRS's Tacoma Gallery
Can't tell if these wheels are actually black or not.
Old 08-23-2014, 10:04 AM   #17
yes these are the matte black version of the rim
Old 08-23-2014, 10:07 AM   #18
They are sold out as of now according to my dealer, picked them up at the right time. He advised me they are waiting for TRD to ramp up production to meet demands.
Old 08-24-2014, 08:08 AM   #19
Saker is on a distinguished road
Saker's Tacoma Gallery
xazxinfamous,

The ones you have pictures are the PTR20-35110-BK.
Here is a link to the wheels: TRDPARTS4U: TRD Pro style Black 17" x 7 Wheel (1) (PTR20-35110-BK)
These are 17" wheels for the TRD Pro Edition 4Runners, but will fit the following:
This part fits the following vehicles:
Toyota: 4Runner 2003 - 2015
Toyota: FJ Cruiser 2007 - 2014
Toyota: Tacoma 2005 - 2015

I do believe this is a new wheel design for the Pro 4Runner, not Tundra wheels.
See pictures below:

I don't ever recall seeing these on any FJ's, my 2013 FJTT had a totally different rim in 16" with the fake beadlock.
See FJ Picture below:

So, you are stating you have a "pair of four", that would be 8, of the same as the 4th picture in a 16" wheel?

Just need some clarification as to what you say you actually have!

Thanks in advance for your answers!

Best Regards,
Saker
Attached Thumbnails
Black Toyota Rims-2015-toyota-4runner-trd-pro-front-three-quarters.jpg   Black Toyota Rims-2015-toyota-tundra-trd-pro-rear-three-quarter.jpg   Black Toyota Rims-i82r.jpg   Black Toyota Rims-ptr20-35110-bk.jpg  
Old 08-24-2014, 06:44 PM   #20
Saker is on a distinguished road
Saker's Tacoma Gallery
So I got a PM from the OP stating "Only 4 rims are up for sale".

Didn't get a reply to any other questions or any clarification.

Not really a good thing for someone wanting to sell something.

I'm done.