Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

WTB 4 OEM TRD SPORT CENTER CAPS

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-19-2014, 08:29 PM   #1
novanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
novanut21's Tacoma Gallery
WTB 4 OEM TRD SPORT CENTER CAPS

I'm looking for a good clean set of OEM TRD Sport Center caps. Must not have broken tabs or cracks or missing the center Toyota emblem or the thin metal ring that fits the tabs on the inside of the cap. Must be STOCK NON-MODIFIED IN COLOR.
Old 08-26-2014, 05:24 PM   #3
~~I'll just put the tip in...~~
AWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: -SpecOPs PJ
Name: Doc
AWF ROWD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by novanut21 View Post
I'm looking for a good clean set of OEM TRD Sport Center caps. Must not have broken tabs or cracks or missing the center Toyota emblem or the thin metal ring that fits the tabs on the inside of the cap. PM me with what you got.
Have a set that have been Powder-coated TRD Red in mint condition..
Old 08-26-2014, 08:35 PM   #4
novanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shednovanut21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWF ROWD View Post
Have a set that have been Powder-coated TRD Red in mint condition..
Thanks, but I was looking to get them painted black.
Old 08-27-2014, 10:14 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texoma View Post
I have a set, ready to ship.

Thanks man but I really want a OEM w/Chrome yoda emblem set that are still factory colors. Im looking to get them painted.
Old 08-27-2014, 12:38 PM   #7
AWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Thanks, but I was looking to get them painted black.
Quote:
Thanks man but I really want a OEM w/Chrome yoda emblem set that are still factory colors. Im looking to get them painted.
If you are to paint them black....wtf does it matter what color they are now....
Old 08-27-2014, 12:44 PM   #8
Penten is one of the sharper tools in the shedPenten is one of the sharper tools in the shedPenten is one of the sharper tools in the shedPenten is one of the sharper tools in the shedPenten is one of the sharper tools in the shedPenten is one of the sharper tools in the shedPenten is one of the sharper tools in the shedPenten is one of the sharper tools in the shedPenten is one of the sharper tools in the shedPenten is one of the sharper tools in the shedPenten is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 31B
Name: Peter
Penten's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If you are to paint them black....wtf does it matter what color they are now....
He said he doesn't want them bro back off ! Lol jk but seriously your gonna have to take the same prep steps to properly paint them.
Old 08-27-2014, 12:58 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penten View Post
He said he doesn't want them bro back off ! Lol jk but seriously your gonna have to take the same prep steps to properly paint them.
Doesn't make any sense to me......maybe if I paint 'em black real fast...he'll buy them.....?!! asking $139.47...take it or leave it.....
Old 08-27-2014, 01:20 PM   #10

Quote:

Probably has something to do with it being my money and my personal preference. I could be wrong but I doubt it.
Old 09-27-2014, 07:59 PM   #15
Half the strength of ten (microscopic men)
AeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
AeroCooper's Tacoma Gallery
Based on a quick search, $100 shipped seems like a fair price. Let me know if you're interested.

Old 09-30-2014, 08:09 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroCooper View Post
Based on a quick search, $100 shipped seems like a fair price. Let me know if you're interested.
PM Sent