Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

WTB Factory Off Road Alloys

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-03-2015, 07:06 PM   #1
I'm not worthy...
HolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyHandGrenade is one of the sharper tools in the shed

HolyHandGrenade's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Factory Off Road Alloys

I'm looking for a set of really nice TRD Off Road Alloys within diving distance of Northern NJ. Shipping costs would likely kill the deal...

I don't want tires. I don't care if they have tires on them, but I won't pay for tires. I have a new set of Duratracs to put on the wheels.