Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

Wanted 20" Enkei WT4 Rims

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-25-2009, 11:31 AM   #1
Kalua55 is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: Electrician Mate
Kalua55's Tacoma Gallery
Wanted 20" Enkei WT4 Rims

Anyone Selling or know of anyone selling the 20" Enkei WT4 Rims, possibly with tires? I've looked everywhere on the net and no luck finding these dam things.
Old 12-25-2009, 11:54 AM   #2
If You Search...You Shall Find.
uood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Uniform / Marked Patrol
uood8's Tacoma Gallery
good luck..when they are for sale everyone wants a fortune for them.
Old 12-25-2009, 02:58 PM   #3
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
I see several sets for sale every time I go on craigslist. Try there. They are going to be $1000 or so though, as uood8 hinted at.
Old 12-25-2009, 03:01 PM   #4
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
your not putting 20's on your tacoma are you????
Old 12-25-2009, 03:20 PM   #5
uood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

uood8's Tacoma Gallery
i've seen quite a few sets for sale on the florida craiglist's however they are all 1000 bucks and up.
Old 12-26-2009, 12:08 AM   #6
JChase is on a distinguished road

JChase's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
What's so bad about 20's in a taco?
Old 12-26-2009, 12:20 AM   #7
tacos89 is on a distinguished road
tacos89's Tacoma Gallery
i heard they are only sold on tacomas in the southern eastern part of the nation....
Dont quote me on that one tho...
Old 12-26-2009, 10:06 AM   #8

uood8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacos89 View Post
i heard they are only sold on tacomas in the southern eastern part of the nation....
Dont quote me on that one tho...
Thats correct, they are put on at the South Eastern Toyota port.
Old 12-26-2009, 10:16 AM   #9
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post

Why not? It looks badass!
Old 03-09-2010, 08:05 AM   #10
doc14 is on a distinguished road
doc14's Tacoma Gallery
I'm selling the Enkei's you want.

email me jsb1114@yahoo.com
Attached Thumbnails
Wanted 20" Enkei WT4 Rims-enkei-set-2.jpg   Wanted 20" Enkei WT4 Rims-enkei-set.jpg   Wanted 20" Enkei WT4 Rims-enkei.jpg   Wanted 20" Enkei WT4 Rims-enkei-rim.jpg  
Old 03-09-2010, 05:56 PM   #11
Skunky Taco is on a distinguished road
Skunky Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Saw this ad couple of weeks ago.

http://columbusga.craigslist.org/pts/1618612885.html
Old 03-09-2010, 06:07 PM   #12

uood8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skunky Taco View Post
wow if i was near AL i would snap those up, thats a steal.
Old 06-14-2010, 03:37 PM   #13
tacoma47 is on a distinguished road
tacoma47's Tacoma Gallery
i want these too...n am willing to pay for them..lol..gotta pay to play...so if you find some out of ur price range or if someone contact you n you have a set already..lmk

thanks
Old 05-06-2011, 02:11 PM   #14
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
Bump this up, I'm looking for a set of these bad boys too. Anyone know a dealership that has them, cheap (er)? Thanks.
Old 05-06-2011, 08:08 PM   #15
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

They are hard to find. That is why I made the dealer swap mine from my 05 Tacoma to my 2011 Tacoma.
Old 05-09-2011, 04:54 PM   #16
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
^ Did you have your on an original xsp? What dealership sells em? I hear sparks toyota, but I'm not sure where they're at and how much shipping would be.
Old 05-09-2011, 05:11 PM   #17
Lord of Tomfoolery

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewskie View Post
^ Did you have your on an original xsp? What dealership sells em? I hear sparks toyota, but I'm not sure where they're at and how much shipping would be.
Mine were on an SR5 before the XSP's were available.
Old 05-09-2011, 08:19 PM   #18
WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!
CRU is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRU is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRU is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRU is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRU is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRU is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRU is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRU is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRU is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRU is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CRU's Tacoma Gallery
I missed out on a set that was for sale here in Orlando. Guy had them posted on craigslist for $525 WITH tires. He had just sold them earlier in the day when I called.

I don't think you can get them from a dealer anymore. I believe Enkei stopped making them. Though you might wan to check out the current Enkei RT6. It's pretty close in looks to the WT4.
Old 05-09-2011, 09:55 PM   #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRU View Post
I missed out on a set that was for sale here in Orlando. Guy had them posted on craigslist for $525 WITH tires. He had just sold them earlier in the day when I called.

I don't think you can get them from a dealer anymore. I believe Enkei stopped making them. Though you might wan to check out the current Enkei RT6. It's pretty close in looks to the WT4.
525? Damn. I remember always seeing sets for sale, and now that I want one, of course, nothing anywhere. Almost every set i have seen was in Florida. I think they did stop makin them, kinda sux.