Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

16x8 Konig CounterSteer Offroads

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-17-2013, 05:43 PM   #1241
PARTS HOARDER
JdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JdMeF9SiR2's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to JdMeF9SiR2
[QUOTE=GRAFH;7031112]I don't know if I should have accepted this bronze, I should have went with black or grey. These toyo open country mt's are sic though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
I like it
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
Matte bronze is where it's at glad to see another Pickup rockin these as far as I know there are now only two people doing so.
I agree. Looks pretty darn good to me.

If you ever want to switch it up to a set of black or grey just let me know. I give repeat customer discounts.
Old 06-19-2013, 07:15 AM   #1242
Diarmid will become famous soon enough
Diarmid's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you Dustin for the advice and A+ customer service. I look forward to conducting business with you in the future!!

-Diarmid
Old 06-20-2013, 11:49 AM   #1243
Major91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Major91's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for a set of Matte Black! Sent Pm
Old 06-20-2013, 07:20 PM   #1244
bizcut will become famous soon enough
Name: Ben
bizcut's Tacoma Gallery
Any pics of a white first gen with these wheels? Preferably matte black?
Old 06-20-2013, 07:48 PM   #1245
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Dustin, just wanted to let you know I got the new wheels! I'm very very happy with them and I was also very impressed with your excellent customer service! The whole experience from how they were packed, keeping in touch with me from all my questions and all the great advice was really nice. I wish every vendor was like you! lol Thanks so much tho!

Old 06-20-2013, 10:40 PM   #1246
PARTS HOARDER
JdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diarmid View Post
Thank you Dustin for the advice and A+ customer service. I look forward to conducting business with you in the future!!

-Diarmid
My pleasure! Thank you for the kind words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major91 View Post
Looking for a set of Matte Black! Sent Pm
PM sent to you my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizcut View Post
Any pics of a white first gen with these wheels? Preferably matte black?
I'm sure I must have some pics of this setup somewhere, but I'll have to do some digging. I do remember personally installing matte black 16x8" CSOs on white first gens, and it looks great. I think the graphite gunmetal would look really good too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gylar View Post
Hey Dustin, just wanted to let you know I got the new wheels! I'm very very happy with them and I was also very impressed with your excellent customer service! The whole experience from how they were packed, keeping in touch with me from all my questions and all the great advice was really nice. I wish every vendor was like you! lol Thanks so much tho!

Mike, I can't tell you how much I appreciate your business. Our conversations on the phone were really a lot of fun, and your patience in waiting for the wheels to come back in stock made the transaction really easy on my part.

Your truck looks so badass man! Great choice on the wheels and tires and the setup in general. I'm very impressed. If there's ever anything else I can do for you just let me know.
Old 06-22-2013, 06:21 AM   #1247
Major91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Major91's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Just finished up my order for some 16"Matte blacks for my taco! Let me say that the process was great, Thanks Dustin for contacting me so quickly & cannot wait to see these rims on my ride! Will post up when installed!
Old 06-25-2013, 03:12 PM   #1248
PARTS HOARDER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major91 View Post
Just finished up my order for some 16"Matte blacks for my taco! Let me say that the process was great, Thanks Dustin for contacting me so quickly & cannot wait to see these rims on my ride! Will post up when installed!
Thanks Steve! It was a pleasure talking with you!
Old 06-25-2013, 05:42 PM   #1249
Maibatsu Monstrosity
Jaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of light
Name: James
Jaime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAFH View Post
These toyo open country mt's are sic though.

Looking good! Countersteers and Toyo MT's are definitely an awesome combination:

Old 06-25-2013, 07:44 PM   #1250
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gylar View Post

Damn! Those tires make them look like 15" wheels!
Old 06-27-2013, 03:52 PM   #1251
PARTS HOARDER

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
Damn! Those tires make them look like 15" wheels!
I love it! It looks so mean and aggressive!
Old 06-29-2013, 05:25 AM   #1252
Yaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Yaozer's Tacoma Gallery
Dustin, what's the weight of the 16x8 counter steers?
Old 06-29-2013, 04:26 PM   #1253
Maibatsu Monstrosity
Jaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of light
Name: James
Jaime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaozer View Post
They range from 18.4-18.6 lbs.
Old 06-29-2013, 08:47 PM   #1254
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Graphite's with a RTT

Old 07-01-2013, 03:34 PM   #1255
PARTS HOARDER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaozer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime View Post
They range from 18.4-18.6 lbs.
That's correct. Right around 18.5lbs per wheel (some finishes might way an ounce or two more or less than others, because certain colors have more layers of paint).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotacrawler View Post
Graphite's with a RTT

Looks good Mike! Do you have more photos? I'd love to see some more!
Old 07-01-2013, 09:58 PM   #1256
Texrider will become famous soon enough
Texrider's Tacoma Gallery
I want to thank Dustin for the awesome wheels and he is a great guy to deal with. Customer Service is A++++++. He hooked it up for sure.

The wheels

The tires.

The Truck

Old 07-02-2013, 08:19 AM   #1257
Yaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Yaozer's Tacoma Gallery
Are those 285s?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texrider View Post
I want to thank Dustin for the awesome wheels and he is a great guy to deal with. Customer Service is A++++++. He hooked it up for sure.

The wheels

The tires.

The Truck

Old 07-02-2013, 09:49 AM   #1258
I like the Anaheim Ducks
Okeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
Okeetee's Tacoma Gallery
Some good looking trucks in here! Just stopped by to echo the sentiments of other happy buyers.

Dustin is a good man and his customer service is top notch! I ordered a set of Countersteers in April and I get compliments all the time.

If you're thinking about purchasing Countersteers, DO IT. You won't regret the decision!

Old 07-02-2013, 11:45 AM   #1259
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JdMeF9SiR2 View Post
Looks good Mike! Do you have more photos? I'd love to see some more!
Thanks Dustin! I have a few pics on my build page. I hope to get some more pics over the weekend!
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ler-build.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okeetee View Post
Some good looking trucks in here! Just stopped by to echo the sentiments of other happy buyers.

Dustin is a good man and his customer service is top notch! I ordered a set of Countersteers in April and I get compliments all the time.

If you're thinking about purchasing Countersteers, DO IT. You won't regret the decision!

X2! You definitely won't regret the decision. Dustin is great to work with! Buy wheels from this man!!!

Old 07-02-2013, 11:49 AM   #1260
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
hey, what gives?? i didnt get a sticker!!! I wanna represent!!!!