LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

16x8 Konig CounterSteer Offroads

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-19-2013, 05:39 PM   #1281
wanna tacoma is on a distinguished road
wanna tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JdMeF9SiR2 View Post
I'm so glad to hear that! That's great!

I agree. Looks awesome. I don't think the police profile trucks with brightly colored wheels as much as they would cars, but that might be just my area. I've never personally had any problem, and I was driving around with bright green Countersteer Offroads for a while.

The wheels in that photo are anodized bronze. We will have a small batch of anodized bronze coming in from Konig in about 90 days. I am starting to take pre-orders now.
I THINK but I'm not 100% sure, I may like the matte bronze better. but then again I like it too. The 1st gen. black tacoma that is posted on the site has these wheels are what anodized or matte?
Old 07-21-2013, 08:11 PM   #1282
Diarmid will become famous soon enough
Diarmid's Tacoma Gallery
...another satisfied customer!

Finally decided on a set of these in gunmetal and picked 'em up on Friday. Had them mounted and it totally changed the look on my '13 DCSB.

I wanted to praise Dustin and his supreme and ultra professional customer service through the phone and PM. I cannot stress this enough - he truly goes out of the way to make time and adjustments with his plans to make sure his customer are satisfied. Truly a class act.

Dustin - thank you SO much for your customer service commitment. As we spoke earlier, we will do business again (soon).
Old 07-22-2013, 07:05 PM   #1283
PARTS HOARDER
JdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JdMeF9SiR2's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to JdMeF9SiR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanna tacoma View Post
I THINK but I'm not 100% sure, I may like the matte bronze better. but then again I like it too. The 1st gen. black tacoma that is posted on the site has these wheels are what anodized or matte?
The First Gen black Tacoma on the FNWheels.com website has anodized bronze Countersteer Offroads. Are those the ones that you like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diarmid View Post
Finally decided on a set of these in gunmetal and picked 'em up on Friday. Had them mounted and it totally changed the look on my '13 DCSB.

I wanted to praise Dustin and his supreme and ultra professional customer service through the phone and PM. I cannot stress this enough - he truly goes out of the way to make time and adjustments with his plans to make sure his customer are satisfied. Truly a class act.

Dustin - thank you SO much for your customer service commitment. As we spoke earlier, we will do business again (soon).
Very nice meeting you (again) Diarmid! Thank you very much for your kind words. It was a pleasure doing business with you.
Old 07-22-2013, 07:45 PM   #1284
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, man. PM me with a quote for a return customer for one matte bronze wheel. I need a spare.
Old 07-25-2013, 04:54 AM   #1285
wanna tacoma is on a distinguished road
wanna tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=JdMeF9SiR2;7197227]The First Gen black Tacoma on the FNWheels.com website has anodized bronze Countersteer Offroads. Are those the ones that you like?

Thats what I can't decide, if I like the matte or anodized better.
Old 07-26-2013, 08:59 PM   #1286
WrathRacing is on a distinguished road

Name: Marco
WrathRacing's Tacoma Gallery
i got mag blue if anyone wants them bnib
Old 07-26-2013, 09:06 PM   #1287
7ender is one of the sharper tools in the shed7ender is one of the sharper tools in the shed7ender is one of the sharper tools in the shed7ender is one of the sharper tools in the shed7ender is one of the sharper tools in the shed7ender is one of the sharper tools in the shed7ender is one of the sharper tools in the shed7ender is one of the sharper tools in the shed7ender is one of the sharper tools in the shed7ender is one of the sharper tools in the shed7ender is one of the sharper tools in the shed
7ender's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WrathRacing View Post
i got mag blue if anyone wants them bnib
price?
Old 07-27-2013, 08:41 PM   #1288
airbornm3 is on a distinguished road
EMS:
airbornm3's Tacoma Gallery
largest size tire on countersteer with 3 inch lift

Hi what is the largest size tire I can put on a first gen tacoma with an old man emu 3 inch lift. Please provide a metric size or a suggestion for a tire or particular brand, model and size. If you have pictures that would be awesome too.. I am looking to put on a 33 x 10.5, but im not sure how that would work with my setup. Any matte bronze available? Thank you
Old 07-29-2013, 12:52 PM   #1289
PARTS HOARDER
JdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
Hey, man. PM me with a quote for a return customer for one matte bronze wheel. I need a spare.
PM sent to you sir.

[QUOTE=wanna tacoma;7208833]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JdMeF9SiR2 View Post
The First Gen black Tacoma on the FNWheels.com website has anodized bronze Countersteer Offroads. Are those the ones that you like?

Thats what I can't decide, if I like the matte or anodized better.
Ahh, that is a tough decision. The anodized bronze has been out of stock for quite a while, but I will have some coming in around October/November, so if you want to think about it you'll have some time. Matte bronze will be back in stock much sooner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by airbornm3 View Post
Hi what is the largest size tire I can put on a first gen tacoma with an old man emu 3 inch lift. Please provide a metric size or a suggestion for a tire or particular brand, model and size. If you have pictures that would be awesome too.. I am looking to put on a 33 x 10.5, but im not sure how that would work with my setup. Any matte bronze available? Thank you
We've installed 285/75R16 (roughly a 33" x 11.5" x 16") in most all-terrain tires, usually Nitto Terra Grappler A/T or Toyo Open Country A/T or A/T-II, with virtually no issues on First Gen Tacomas with a 2.5" - 3" lift.

If you want a super aggressive M/T tire, you can probably still get away with 285/75R16 without too much of an issue since you have a 3" lift, but many of my customers also like to go with 265/75R16 if they install a really aggressive tire (say a BFG Mud Terrain KM2 or something along that line). 265/75R16 is roughly equivalent to 32" x 11.0" x 16".

Matte bronze are currently out of stock, but they should be back in stock within a couple of weeks. We do have a waiting list / pre-order list going, and there are still a few sets that are going to be available from the next shipment. Please let me know if you'd like to add your name to the list.
Old 07-29-2013, 04:44 PM   #1290
Desert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
Desert Drifter's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set (5 actually) in matte bronze and love them! I have 265/75R16 Dura-trac tires on them which I also like a lot.

I just got a set of 255/85R16 BFG Mud Terrain tires and am thinking about wheels for them a 7x16 or 7.5x16 would be ideal. If you are going to make these let me know and I will wait for them!
Old 07-30-2013, 06:22 AM   #1291
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Just leaving a pic in here...
Old 08-01-2013, 10:07 PM   #1292
Maximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: D
Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
Can you give me the size measurements of the lugnuts?
Thanks
Old 08-02-2013, 12:08 PM   #1293
Desert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
Desert Drifter's Tacoma Gallery
I like your security system, good looking pooch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotacrawler View Post
Old 08-02-2013, 12:30 PM   #1294
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Drifter View Post
Haha thanks man
Old 08-02-2013, 12:32 PM   #1295
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, Dustin.

I sent you a PM. I'm not free this evening or Saturday but anytime next week I should be. Thanks
Old 08-03-2013, 05:53 PM   #1296
GRAFH is on a distinguished road
GRAFH's Tacoma Gallery
Finally bought some real lugnuts/ locks.

Old 08-05-2013, 06:21 PM   #1297
PARTS HOARDER

Quote:
I have a set (5 actually) in matte bronze and love them! I have 265/75R16 Dura-trac tires on them which I also like a lot.

I just got a set of 255/85R16 BFG Mud Terrain tires and am thinking about wheels for them a 7x16 or 7.5x16 would be ideal. If you are going to make these let me know and I will wait for them!
Thank you! If we ever do offer a 16x7" version I will be sure to let you guys now. At this time we feel that 16x8" covers the widest range of tires and still gives the best option as far as the shape of the spokes / the look of the face of the wheel. With a narrower wheel we might have to flatten the spokes and reduce the concave look of the wheel. If there enough guys interested I can work on putting something together through Konig or through FN Wheels.

Quote:
Excellent photo, and great looking dog! Your truck is super clean. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
Can you give me the size measurements of the lugnuts?
Thanks
The factory Toyota lug nut thread pitch is M12x1.5P (commonly referred to as 12x1.5mm).

As for dimensions, we recommend a small diameter, conical seat lug nut. Preferably the widest point of the lug nut should be no wider than 1.0", and a thin wall socket should be used to avoid scratching the wheels.

The small diameter, spline drive lug nuts that I offer are .80" at their widest point, and the socket opening is .80" diameter.

Quote:
LOL. I agree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
Hey, Dustin.

I sent you a PM. I'm not free this evening or Saturday but anytime next week I should be. Thanks
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAFH View Post
Finally bought some real lugnuts/ locks.
Sweet lug nuts! Those are the best lug nuts you can get. Pricey, but really, really nice lugs.
Old 08-06-2013, 01:03 PM   #1298
boostedblack99 will become famous soon enough
boostedblack99's Tacoma Gallery
sent you a PM on whats available today. Thanks for your help!
Old 08-06-2013, 02:59 PM   #1299
KhaiNguyen is on a distinguished road
KhaiNguyen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Is your truck stock height?!
Old 08-06-2013, 05:44 PM   #1300
fatoldsun is on a distinguished road

fatoldsun's Tacoma Gallery
PM i'm interressed in those very nice wheels!