LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

16x8 Konig CounterSteer Offroads

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-26-2013, 12:09 PM   #1381
Hang on, I saw this done in a cartoon once!
mdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mdkingen's Tacoma Gallery
Just one small detail

Now these wheels are perfect. I hope I didn't infringe on any one's copyrights...
Old 10-29-2013, 01:45 PM   #1382
PARTS HOARDER
JdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JdMeF9SiR2's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to JdMeF9SiR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdkingen View Post
Now these wheels are perfect.
Very cool idea!
Old 11-05-2013, 07:33 AM   #1383
2stroketrush will become famous soon enough

EMS:
Name: Tyler
2stroketrush's Tacoma Gallery

Anybody know what size Rim i will need if i wanted a set for my 97 taco? Running 31.10 Wranglers At the moment.??
Old 11-05-2013, 09:27 PM   #1385
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
from the first post: weigh roughly 18.5 lbs each
Old 11-05-2013, 09:48 PM   #1387
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
I want some of these so bad
Old 11-08-2013, 10:43 AM   #1388
4th MAW
ETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MASS 6 El Toro
ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
I think its a great match

Lots of people think I had the wheels custom painted to match!
Looks great. What is the current price on the countersteers?
Old 11-08-2013, 04:16 PM   #1389
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Here is some matte bronze Konig Countersteer Offroad love for ya, Dustin.

Old 11-08-2013, 08:34 PM   #1390
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ETAV8R View Post
Thanks! Truck looks a little different now tho...

Still loving these wheels!

According to the OP, $700 picked up, $775 shipped to lower 48.
Old 11-08-2013, 09:32 PM   #1391
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Worth it^
Old 11-08-2013, 09:37 PM   #1392
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
yep. Totally worth it.
Old 11-09-2013, 11:24 AM   #1393
PARTS HOARDER
JdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks everyone! I'm sorry for the late replies - we were out at the SEMA Show this week, I'm back now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2stroketrush View Post
[/url]

Anybody know what size Rim i will need if i wanted a set for my 97 taco? Running 31.10 Wranglers At the moment.??
The 16x8" Konig Countersteer Offroads would be a perfect for you. It looks like you currently have 15" wheels, and if so, you'll need to change out to 16" tires as well. 265/70R16 tires would be about .25 - .4" shorter than your current 31" tires (depending on the brand you choose), or you can go with 265/75R16 and you'll be about .5" - .75" taller than your current tires.

Do you have a lift installed? If so, I'd definitely recommend 265/75R16 to you. PM me if you have some more questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR15xAR10 View Post
Anyone know the weight of one each of these wheels?
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidpick View Post
from the first post: weigh roughly 18.5 lbs each
Approximately 18.5lbs per wheel is correct. Thanks David!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NW4RUNNER View Post
I want some of these so bad
Give me a call or a PM whenever you're ready. (951)735-1100.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ETAV8R View Post
$775 shipped within the continental USA for a set of four, or $700 picked up locally in Southern California (+ California sales tax for California residents).

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
Worth it^
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
yep. Totally worth it.
Buzzard and bulla - Thanks guys! You guys are always great to me, and I never get tired of looking at your trucks. I wish my truck was as clean as either of yours. I'm a little embarassed to say that your trucks do the wheels more justice than my truck.
Old 11-10-2013, 07:46 AM   #1394
Son of Baconator
unentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FCC(SW)
Name: Jacob
unentered's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to unentered Send a message via Skype™ to unentered
Ooh... I like these ones... Even more importantly the wife likes them as well! Hopefully you'll still have them when my original tires are due to be replaced.

Just wondering, what do the centercaps look like on these?
Old 11-11-2013, 09:13 PM   #1395
RileySB
rileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Gen
rileySB's Tacoma Gallery
joining the club

Got these used but in near mint condition from another TW member. Dustin and his crew were nice enough to balance, mount and install them on my existing BFG A/T 265/75/16s. He had to remove the front mini mud flap thingy because it rubbed at full turn. I love the way they look and maybe it's just in my head but I feel like the truck is more nimble with the lighter rims- stops better and manuevered (lots of bumper to bumper traffic from Corona-->SB).

Dustin and his crew were great to work with. Communication was prompt, he was very friendly and knowledgable not just about his product but also about Tacomas, and he is meticulous! Can't say enough great things about FN wheels. You guys made my long day worth it. Also, thanks for the license plate frame and stickers, they're going on the truck!

PS The TPMS sensor light did indeed come on, initially flashing for awhile then stayed on. What am I supposed to do to reset it? I checked all the tire PSIs, they were all 31.5 except left rear which was 33.0
Old 11-18-2013, 05:22 PM   #1396
PARTS HOARDER

Quote:
Originally Posted by unentered View Post
Ooh... I like these ones... Even more importantly the wife likes them as well! Hopefully you'll still have them when my original tires are due to be replaced.

Cool! I'm glad you guys like them! I will post a photo of the wheel with a cap installed shortly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileySB View Post
Got these used but in near mint condition from another TW member. Dustin and his crew were nice enough to balance, mount and install them on my existing BFG A/T 265/75/16s.
Thanks Gen! It was a pleasure to meet you and install your wheels. PM sent to you regarding the TPMS light.
Old 11-25-2013, 07:17 PM   #1397
Yotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Connal
Yotabilly's Tacoma Gallery
16x8 Konig CounterSteer Offroads

Huh. No one has a set of these on a 2nd Gen regular cab?
Old 11-29-2013, 10:23 AM   #1398
PARTS HOARDER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotabilly View Post
Huh. No one has a set of these on a 2nd Gen regular cab?
I am almost certain that it's been done, but even I can't seem to find any photos of a 2nd Gen single cab Tacoma w/ 16x8" Countersteer Offroads either. Hopefully someone will see this and post up some photos.
Old 12-05-2013, 05:07 PM   #1399
PARTS HOARDER

Quote:
Originally Posted by unentered View Post

Here are some photos of the new, 16x8" Konig Countersteer Type X wheels with various caps that we offer:

Old 12-08-2013, 10:14 AM   #1400
erikshift is on a distinguished road
Navy: AD2
erikshift's Tacoma Gallery
Loving my Countersteer's!