Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

16x8 Konig CounterSteer Offroads

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-19-2014, 01:17 PM   #1462
PARTS HOARDER
JdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JdMeF9SiR2's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to JdMeF9SiR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AR15xAR10 View Post
I'll probably stay with my 245s when i am ready for wheels. 245s are lighter than 265s
Sounds like a good idea to me.
Old 03-31-2014, 01:51 PM   #1463
Blasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blasphemous's Tacoma Gallery
Any update on availability of the Matte Blacks?
Old 03-31-2014, 02:57 PM   #1465
IronPig is one of the sharper tools in the shedIronPig is one of the sharper tools in the shedIronPig is one of the sharper tools in the shedIronPig is one of the sharper tools in the shedIronPig is one of the sharper tools in the shedIronPig is one of the sharper tools in the shedIronPig is one of the sharper tools in the shedIronPig is one of the sharper tools in the shedIronPig is one of the sharper tools in the shedIronPig is one of the sharper tools in the shedIronPig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Bad Cop, No Donut!
IronPig's Tacoma Gallery
I received an email from them the other day and a shipment should be in any day now for 17's, and "soon" for 16's. Matte black included.
Old 04-01-2014, 01:41 PM   #1466
PARTS HOARDER
JdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Curious on the last of the finish on the wheels and what kind of warranty if any is offered. My steelies are starting to rust

Gonna have to do something. :/
Finish is durable. The wheels are painted and clear coated with a high quality, automotive grade finish. You should not ever have any issues, but the wheels do have a one-year limited warranty on the finish.

We do have cleaning and maintenance suggestions and guidelines. I'm working on a write-up with cleaning and waxing recommendations, but feel free to call me if you have any questions you want answered immediately: (951)735-1100 - office or call/text my cell: (714)390-9387. I am always here to answer any questions that I can for the TacomaWorld community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasphemous View Post
Any update on availability of the Matte Blacks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronPig View Post
I received an email from them the other day and a shipment should be in any day now for 17's, and "soon" for 16's. Matte black included.
Thanks guys! I appreciate everyone's patience and support. The popularity of our wheels has surprised even us, and we're really appreciate of everyone being patient with our backorders.

16x8" Konig Countersteer Offroad - ETA April 15, 2014 (approximately two weeks)

16x8" Konig Countersteer Type X - ETA May 15, 2014 (new color to be released for this wheel on this shipment - dark graphite gunmetal)

17x8" Konig Six Shooter - ETA for matte black April 15, 2014, other colors ETA May 15, 2014 (new color to be released for this wheel on this shipment - mirror machined)

17x8" Konig Countersteer Type X - ETA for all colors is May 1, 2014
Old 04-08-2014, 08:10 PM   #1468
PARTS HOARDER

Quote:
You may think i'm nuts but i would more than likely wax them every month or every other month.
I don't think that's nuts at all. The wheels are clear coated just like your car is clear coated. The wheels come into contact with more dirt, grime, debris, etc. than any other part of your car, so it's good maintenance to keep up with washing and waxing them regularly.
Old 04-08-2014, 08:10 PM   #1469
PARTS HOARDER

***UPDATE 04/08/2014: ***

KONIG COUNTERSTEER OFFROADS WILL BE BACK IN STOCK ON OR ABOUT APRIL 21, 2014. If you're already on the waiting list / reservation list you will be guaranteed a set. If you haven't added your name yet, please PM me, or call me at (951)735-1100 - office or call/text (714)390-9387 - cell.

-Graphite Gunmetal - currently sold out. Estimated arrival date is 04/21/2014.

-Matte Black - currently sold out. Estimated arrival date is 04/21/2014.

-Matte Bronze - currently sold out. Estimated arrival date is 04/21/2014.

-Anodized Bronze - discontinued.

You can call or text me anytime with any questions: (714)390-9387 or please feel free to private message (PM) me through TacomaWorld. Thanks everyone!
Old 04-18-2014, 01:53 PM   #1470
novadesigns is a splendid one to beholdnovadesigns is a splendid one to beholdnovadesigns is a splendid one to beholdnovadesigns is a splendid one to beholdnovadesigns is a splendid one to beholdnovadesigns is a splendid one to behold
novadesigns's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet, thanks for the update, I was just about to PM you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JdMeF9SiR2 View Post
***UPDATE 04/08/2014: ***

KONIG COUNTERSTEER OFFROADS WILL BE BACK IN STOCK ON OR ABOUT APRIL 21, 2014. If you're already on the waiting list / reservation list you will be guaranteed a set. If you haven't added your name yet, please PM me, or call me at (951)735-1100 - office or call/text (714)390-9387 - cell.

-Graphite Gunmetal - currently sold out. Estimated arrival date is 04/21/2014.

-Matte Black - currently sold out. Estimated arrival date is 04/21/2014.

-Matte Bronze - currently sold out. Estimated arrival date is 04/21/2014.

You can call or text me anytime with any questions: (714)390-9387 or please feel free to private message (PM) me through TacomaWorld. Thanks everyone!
Old 04-21-2014, 05:00 PM   #1471
FreeKev is on a distinguished road
Name: Kevan
FreeKev's Tacoma Gallery
Any update on this? Did you get your shipment of Offroads today? The suspense is killing me!
Old 04-23-2014, 12:34 PM   #1472
PARTS HOARDER

Quote:
Originally Posted by novadesigns View Post
Sweet, thanks for the update, I was just about to PM you!
Feel free to PM, e-mail, call or text anytime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeKev View Post
Any update on this? Did you get your shipment of Offroads today? The suspense is killing me!
The 16x8" Countersteer Offroad wheels are being unloaded as we speak. As soon as we are able to inspect them and check them into inventory I will start calling everyone on the list in order. The good news is that we received enough to cover everyone who added their name to our list. Thank you very, very much for waiting and for being patient with us.
Old 04-23-2014, 02:45 PM   #1473
Yaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Yaozer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JdMeF9SiR2 View Post
Feel free to PM, e-mail, call or text anytime.

The 16x8" Countersteer Offroad wheels are being unloaded as we speak. As soon as we are able to inspect them and check them into inventory I will start calling everyone on the list in order. The good news is that we received enough to cover everyone who added their name to our list. Thank you very, very much for waiting and for being patient with us.
That's good news on my bday. Thanks, Dustin!
Old 04-28-2014, 01:22 PM   #1474
novadesigns is a splendid one to beholdnovadesigns is a splendid one to beholdnovadesigns is a splendid one to beholdnovadesigns is a splendid one to beholdnovadesigns is a splendid one to beholdnovadesigns is a splendid one to behold
I picked up my wheels from Dustin this past weekend and they are really nice. I can't say enough good things about Dustin and his exceptional customer service. Absolutely standard setting.

I've got my Duratracs ordered and should have everything on by this weekend. I'll post pics of the truck when I get it home.

Thanks Dustin!!

Old 04-28-2014, 06:31 PM   #1475
PARTS HOARDER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaozer View Post
That's good news on my bday. Thanks, Dustin!
Awesome! Happy Birthday! You're welcome, and thank you too!

Quote:
I picked up my wheels from Dustin this past weekend and they are really nice. I can't say enough good things about Dustin and his exceptional customer service. Absolutely standard setting.

I've got my Duratracs ordered and should have everything on by this weekend. I'll post pics of the truck when I get it home.

Thanks Dustin!!

It was great meeting you guys! Thank you again! I can't wait to see your truck again once the wheels are installed.
Old 05-02-2014, 01:01 PM   #1476
OK! Today I had my new Konig wheels and 265 75 16 Goodyear Duratracs put on and MAN does it look awesome! Way better than I had hoped.

There was a little bit of rubbing on the front flaps so I removed them for the time being. Eventually (hopefully this Fall) I'm going to do a 3" lift and tha'll take care of that.

Before... just like a million other Tacomas on the road...

After! Just like, ok maybe a thousand others, still better! Badass in fact!

Close up of the wheels... I love how they have a wider stance than stock.

Looks beefy and feels really solid on the road. There's not much noise difference on the highway over the stock crappy Bridgestones and only a little more noise on the surface roads... I can easily live with that. Now my 4x4 can actually go offroad!

I'm loving this so far!
Old 05-02-2014, 09:54 PM   #1477
RileySB
rileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Gen
rileySB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
OK! Today I had my new Konig wheels and 265 75 16 Goodyear Duratracs put on and MAN does it look awesome! Way better than I had hoped.

There was a little bit of rubbing on the front flaps so I removed them for the time being. Eventually (hopefully this Fall) I'm going to do a 3" lift and tha'll take care of that.

After! Just like, ok maybe a thousand others, still better! Badass in fact!

Close up of the wheels... I love how they have a wider stance than stock.

Looks beefy and feels really solid on the road. There's not much noise difference on the highway over the stock crappy Bridgestones and only a little more noise on the surface roads... I can easily live with that. Now my 4x4 can actually go offroad!

I'm loving this so far!
Good lookin' truck! Amazing what a set of nice rims and aggressive looking rubbers can do to the look of your truck!
Old 05-03-2014, 10:53 AM   #1478
Well I had one little problem this morning... my right rear tire was flat! I filled it back up and took it back to America's Tire. It turns out that there was a tiny little drip of paint inside of the wheel in the hole where the valve goes through. And that was just enough to keep the valve stem from sealing properly, so they scraped the paint off the back and now it's holding tire pressure. So all's well!
Old 05-07-2014, 12:15 PM   #1479
PARTS HOARDER

Quote:

I'm loving this so far!
Awesome! I'm glad you're happy Wes! Your truck looks great. Thanks again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileySB View Post
Good lookin' truck! Amazing what a set of nice rims and aggressive looking rubbers can do to the look of your truck!
Agreed!

Quote:
Well I had one little problem this morning... my right rear tire was flat! I filled it back up and took it back to America's Tire. It turns out that there was a tiny little drip of paint inside of the wheel in the hole where the valve goes through. And that was just enough to keep the valve stem from sealing properly, so they scraped the paint off the back and now it's holding tire pressure. So all's well!
Uh oh. I'm glad they were able to take care of you. Sometimes this happens, and depending on whether or not TPMS sensors are installed and/or what kind of sensors, they take a little adjusting (either the sensor or the wheel). If that washer or o-ring on the TPMS sensor is misaligned just a hair it can cause a slow leak too (in any wheel). I'm glad it was an easy resolution for you. Thanks again!
Old 05-10-2014, 04:17 PM   #1480
PARTS HOARDER

***UPDATE 05/10/2014: ***

The following 16x8" Konig Countersteer Offroad wheels are in stock:

-Graphite Gunmetal - in stock and ready to ship or be picked up immediately.

-Matte Bronze (Dark) - in stok and ready to ship or be picked up immediately.

-Matte Black - currently sold out. Estimated arrival date is 05/31/2014. Please contact me to reserve a set.

-Anthracite Light Gunmetal - re-released color for 2014 --- coming soon!

-Silver Metallic new color --- coming soon!

Please feel free to PM me, or call me at (951)735-1100 - office or call/text me at (714)390-9387 - cell. Thanks everyone!