1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

TRD Sports and BFG Mud Terrain KM2's X 5

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires Marketplace' started by Skunkman, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Dec 19, 2012 at 12:22 PM
    Skunkman

Skunkman [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Syracuse - Tug Hill
    Vehicle:
    2007 Tacoma Access Cab ,
    I have a clean set of TRD Sport Rims,with 255-75-17 BFG Mud Terrains on them. I also have the spare, tire is very good, Sport rim is getting cruddy from being under the truck. The rims are very clean and presentable, but if you really pick them over you will see the bubbling starting on two. I tried to show it in the picture. They also have the TRD centercaps,and all lugnuts. I am not sure how many miles are on the tires, way better than half left,and can get accurate measurements if someone is interested. Would like to get 600.00 for all 5, and would be willing to meet someone within reason,100 miles,but could get them as far west as Northeast Ohio if needed. Thanks.

100_3758.jpg
    100_3757.jpg
    100_3756.jpg
    100_3755.jpg

2. Dec 19, 2012 at 4:40 PM
    thelivestone

thelivestone Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    paul
    Cape Canaveral, FL
    Vehicle:
    2017 Crewmax
    stock for now
    another dang deal I am nowhere near. fml. glws

3. Dec 19, 2012 at 8:23 PM
    Techoma

Techoma This is the Wild, Wild, West!

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Alta Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    Extreme Expo 05 PreRunner
    Dirty fives on Level 8s, 4.88 gears and Harrod Locker on rear. Cab Chop x2, MBRP Cat Back Dual Exhaust w Flowmaster 44 for punch, cut off at rear axle, Throttle Body spacer, Camburg UCA and Coil-Overs, Matrix Spindle lift up front ProComp extended travel on rear w\ Dakar leafs +, Panasonic HU w Front x2 and rear x1 camera, kicker 500 powering 2 JL Audio 10" subs, JL component speakers in front doors and JL audio coaxials in rear doors powered by alpine 600 amp. Cobra all in one CB, Easy Lift hood, and Easy Down Tailgate, Pop N Lock, Dual RGB Halo Projectors, Blacked out tails with HI intensity LED's, Scanguage II, AVID Custom sliders and Hybrid rear bumper, Pelfreybilt Hybrid front, Glock Steering Column Holster, 2 Hella's behind Satoshi on Avid light Bar, Decepticon Badges, 2x 24" LED ropes and 2X 4" HI LEDs to fire up Satoshi w Super Bright green Halo's. Under Hood lighting as well as RGB rock lights. PrinSu Cab/Shell Rack with FreeSpirit hard shell RTT, 28", 2x 20", and 50" LED Bars all controlled by SwitchPros and Weathertechs front and rear.
    Where in upstate NY?

4. Dec 19, 2012 at 8:24 PM
    PerfectTekniq

PerfectTekniq I'm undefeated in the UFC.

Member:
    First Name:
    Pepe Silvia
    Claremont, CA
    Vehicle:
    2009 Super White 4x4 DC SB Sport
    AllPro Front, AllPro Rear w/ wraps, AllPro IFS Skid, 5100 w/ 885's upfront, Duratracs, Front Superbumps, BuiltRight UCAs, Dakar Leaf Pack, Extended 5100's, AllPro Flip Kit, Rear Superbumps, Extended SS brake lines WeatherTech Floormats, TRD Intake, ScanGaugeII, TRD SoCal, Grillcraft, Wet Okoles, Cobra 75 w/ 4' whip
    Look like KM's.

Still great deal!

5. Dec 20, 2012 at 5:00 AM
    Skunkman

Member:
    Syracuse - Tug Hill
    Vehicle:
    2007 Tacoma Access Cab ,
    I am in the Syracuse area, and if someone really wanted them would work on delivery within reason. I believe someone said they are the KM's,and I think that is correct, they came factory on a Jeep Rubicon, and are blackwall only. Great tire in the snow and mud,and are quiet and ride very well. With no sipes in them, they can get pretty interesting on ice though.

6. Dec 20, 2012 at 5:29 AM
    TacoCat

TacoCat These pretzels are making me thirsty

Member:
    First Name:
    Johnny-5
    Chantilly, VA
    Vehicle:
    22 JLUR 6MT
    wow thats a hell of a deal for 5 kms and sport rims!
    off topic but how the hell did you get that size tire to fit under the bed? even with cutting those little tabs off my 255/80/17 km2 still hits the exhaust on passenger side and the leaf spring hanger on driver side.

7. Dec 20, 2012 at 5:58 AM
    Skunkman

Member:
    Syracuse - Tug Hill
    Vehicle:
    2007 Tacoma Access Cab ,
    I just cranked it up and it fit, didn't do a thing. Maybe I better re-think getting my 275-70-17 BFG A/T and a Moto Metal in there ?

8. Dec 20, 2012 at 6:07 AM
    Techoma

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Alta Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    Dirty fives on Level 8s, 4.88 gears and Harrod Locker on rear. Cab Chop x2, MBRP Cat Back Dual Exhaust w Flowmaster 44 for punch, cut off at rear axle, Throttle Body spacer, Camburg UCA and Coil-Overs, Matrix Spindle lift up front ProComp extended travel on rear w\ Dakar leafs +, Panasonic HU w Front x2 and rear x1 camera, kicker 500 powering 2 JL Audio 10" subs, JL component speakers in front doors and JL audio coaxials in rear doors powered by alpine 600 amp. Cobra all in one CB, Easy Lift hood, and Easy Down Tailgate, Pop N Lock, Dual RGB Halo Projectors, Blacked out tails with HI intensity LED's, Scanguage II, AVID Custom sliders and Hybrid rear bumper, Pelfreybilt Hybrid front, Glock Steering Column Holster, 2 Hella's behind Satoshi on Avid light Bar, Decepticon Badges, 2x 24" LED ropes and 2X 4" HI LEDs to fire up Satoshi w Super Bright green Halo's. Under Hood lighting as well as RGB rock lights. PrinSu Cab/Shell Rack with FreeSpirit hard shell RTT, 28", 2x 20", and 50" LED Bars all controlled by SwitchPros and Weathertechs front and rear.
    Ima have a chat wit da wifey tonight. I'm heading to Buffalo Saturday for a week. If she's game, and we can make a deal, I'll tow my small trailer behing the Highlander and grab em!

You expecting snow this weekend?

9. Dec 20, 2012 at 6:28 AM
    NumNutz

NumNutz One of the original 7928

Member:
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma 4x4 - Kings, TC, Dakars, broken stuff
    Lots.
    I'd take those off your hands in January if they're still available

10. Dec 20, 2012 at 11:11 AM
    Skunkman

Member:
    Syracuse - Tug Hill
    Vehicle:
    2007 Tacoma Access Cab ,
  11. Dec 20, 2012 at 1:43 PM
    Techoma

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Alta Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    GULP!!! I got your PM... I'll reply tonght after aI chat with the wife. Looks C O L D... but I grew up in Buffalo... noth side... so I do know snow!!!!

12. Dec 20, 2012 at 1:52 PM
    CowboyTaco

CowboyTaco $20 is $20

Member:
    North Georgia
    Vehicle:
    11 TRD Sport
    Great deal! GLWS. Free bump.

13. Dec 24, 2012 at 12:30 PM
    Skunkman

Member:
    Syracuse - Tug Hill
    Vehicle:
    2007 Tacoma Access Cab ,
    Happy Holidays and a Merry Christmas to everyone,the tires are sold , Thank you.

Products Discussed in

To Top