Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   Wheels & Tires Marketplace (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/wheels-tires-marketplace/)
-   -   FS: 17" Black Konig Countersteer Type X w/Nitto Grabblers (SOCAL) (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/wheels-tires-marketplace/269871-fs-17-black-konig-countersteer-type-x-w-nitto-grabblers-socal.html)

Hasback 03-24-2013 08:09 PM

FS: 17" Black Konig Countersteer Type X w/Nitto Grabblers (SOCAL)
 
Sold.

TROUT27 03-24-2013 11:34 PM

im interested.. but to far south.. if for some reason you head north, PM me

TRDsport253 03-26-2013 11:32 AM

Bump for you man. Nice truck and GLWS. What setup are you going with next or are you getting rid of your truck?

jeaf 03-28-2013 01:51 PM

Would these by chance fit a stock height 03 TRD Prerunner Doublecab? If so I'm interested if they are still available.

SHAKEnBAKE362 03-28-2013 06:17 PM

bump.... sweet truck!

Razorecko 03-28-2013 06:20 PM

would these fit a 2012 chevy silverado ? - looking for something for the in laws truck

shweller 03-30-2013 12:01 PM

PM'D

Hasback 03-30-2013 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeaf (Post 6660460)
Would these by chance fit a stock height 03 TRD Prerunner Doublecab? If so I'm interested if they are still available.


They will fit a stock height '03 Pre-Runner Double Cab. You might just have some very slight rubbing on the front mud flaps (if you have any), but most likely you won't have any rubbing anywhere.

Hasback 03-30-2013 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razorecko (Post 6661961)
would these fit a 2012 chevy silverado ? - looking for something for the in laws truck


-They'll fit a 2012 Silverado. The tire size I have on right now is a little short for the Silverado. The offset is also a little bit aggressive. It'll rub a bit on the fender liner and mud flaps, and maybe a bit on the chassis or sheet metal (I had a friend bang it out with a hammer and it didn't rub - he was leveled with 33" tires).

Hasback 03-30-2013 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shweller (Post 6668766)
PM'D

Just replied! Thanks.

Hasback 03-30-2013 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRDsport253 (Post 6649759)
Bump for you man. Nice truck and GLWS. What setup are you going with next or are you getting rid of your truck?



Thanks, I'm going with 16s now w/bigger tires since I got a lift. But i can't buy until I sell these. Lol

Hasback 04-13-2013 12:25 AM

Bump

OhYeah 04-13-2013 12:39 AM

Off topic.. but, I think I went to high school with that guy in the background of the second picture.

Haha, anyway.. GLWS.

BUMP for you

Hasback 04-14-2013 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OhYeah (Post 6735785)
Off topic.. but, I think I went to high school with that guy in the background of the second picture.

Haha, anyway.. GLWS.

BUMP for you



Oh yeah. Thats James aka Floss aka Mr. CCW. Lol he's all over the bimmer forums.

krans 04-14-2013 09:58 PM

Would you split the rims and tires?

Hasback 04-17-2013 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krans (Post 6743073)
Would you split the rims and tires?

Yeah. Send you a PM. :)

OhYeah 04-17-2013 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hasback (Post 6740417)
Oh yeah. Thats James aka Floss aka Mr. CCW. Lol he's all over the bimmer forums.

Haha yup! That's him. Haven't seen him in a while.

ambiguous 04-17-2013 05:02 PM

A lot of us came from Hondas. Oh the days of NWP and HT when the boards weren't filled with a bunch of 16 year olds...

juan01 04-21-2013 03:13 AM

lol... Bump for us old H-T and NWP Honda guys. ;)

hudhawk 04-21-2013 10:18 AM

Are you interested in separating the wheels and tires?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:21 AM.