Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   Wheels & Tires Marketplace (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/wheels-tires-marketplace/)
-   -   Feeler Sale (4) BFG AT KO's 285/75/R16 (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/wheels-tires-marketplace/272641-feeler-sale-4-bfg-kos-285-75-r16.html)

BajaRunner 04-10-2013 06:04 PM

Feeler Sale (4) BFG AT KO's 285/75/R16
 
SOLD

MJonAgs32 04-10-2013 06:36 PM

good deal! GLWS

Trigo 04-10-2013 06:46 PM

Subd, exact set of tires im looking for, gotta check my funds

Anteupp 04-13-2013 12:17 PM

where about in socal?

BajaRunner 04-16-2013 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anteupp (Post 6737013)
where about in socal?

I'm in Chino Hills. I might be holding off on selling these, the funds for my new tires has been delayed.

justinh 04-30-2013 11:18 AM

if you decide to sell these again please let me know, i'm in chino hills and interested.

BajaRunner 05-01-2013 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justinh (Post 6820375)
if you decide to sell these again please let me know, i'm in chino hills and interested.

Waiting for a big check to come in and trying to recoupe funds from my vacation, so not sure yet. If funds come through, I'll let you know. By the way, your info says Canton GA. Did you relocate out here to Chino Hills? Just curious, I recently found one person to wheel with that's a few blocks away from me here in Chino Hills.

justinh 05-01-2013 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BajaRunner (Post 6825053)
Waiting for a big check to come in and trying to recoupe funds from my vacation, so not sure yet. If funds come through, I'll let you know. By the way, your info says Canton GA. Did you relocate out here to Chino Hills? Just curious, I recently found one person to wheel with that's a few blocks away from me here in Chino Hills.

Yeah, we moved to Chino Hills last summer, we go back and forth as I still work in Atlanta. If you run across anyone, I've got a set of 2.0" sway away coilovers for a truck like yours/4runner/fj cruiser that I am trying to sell.

BajaRunner 05-01-2013 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justinh (Post 6825382)
Yeah, we moved to Chino Hills last summer, we go back and forth as I still work in Atlanta. If you run across anyone, I've got a set of 2.0" sway away coilovers for a truck like yours/4runner/fj cruiser that I am trying to sell.

I highly recommend you post them for sale on www.toyota120.com, they will go pretty quick!

tacomamike242 05-13-2013 03:30 PM

If you plan on selling I have cash in hand. I live in Whittier and can pick up.

SantaCruzRunner 05-13-2013 06:40 PM

i may be interested to drew......

VolcomTacoma2011 05-13-2013 06:42 PM

Hmmm sub'd, have a buddy that lives in Chino Hills, might pull the trigger on these when you get the $$ :D

DavidTaco805 05-15-2013 09:29 AM

Cash on hand, located in Santa Barbara - if you are still interested in selling them.

hamNswiss on rye 05-17-2013 01:08 PM

y u no raised white letterz?! :(

andrew8404 05-31-2013 10:07 AM

I have the same set but 265/75 with same mileage and discount tire warranty. I'm sure your not interested in a trade but if I sell mine I'd take yours.

2012ProTaco 05-31-2013 01:17 PM

pm sent
 
pm sent

BajaRunner 06-03-2013 06:13 PM

So I just bought 5 285/75/16 Goodyear MT/R's! Hope they arrive at the installer this week. So my BFG AT's are back on the market! $650 firm!!!

VolcomTacoma2011 06-03-2013 06:14 PM

DAMNIT! If these are still up by the end of the month (when I have the cash) they're mine!

VolcomTacoma2011 06-04-2013 09:40 PM

Sold, kinda, to me! :D

BajaRunner 06-05-2013 11:49 AM

Pending your deposit comes through tomorrow by end of day.:D


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:14 PM.