Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   Wheels & Tires Marketplace (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/wheels-tires-marketplace/)
-   -   Stock 6 lug steelies + spare + tires (Florida) (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/wheels-tires-marketplace/280253-stock-6-lug-steelies-spare-tires-florida.html)

Yoshio 05-31-2013 12:28 PM

Stock 6 lug steelies + spare + tires (Florida)
 
5 Attachment(s)
Sold, thanks

2010TRD 05-31-2013 02:00 PM

What's the dimensions on these tires?

Yoshio 05-31-2013 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2010TRD (Post 6965408)
What's the dimensions on these tires?

Sorry for leaving that out, they all are 245/75/16

Yoshio 06-02-2013 06:27 PM

Bump it up!

Yoshio 06-04-2013 07:44 AM

Also still for sale :D

2010TRD 06-04-2013 07:05 PM

Free bump

JTW 06-05-2013 03:00 PM

I'd take the spare rim only if you're willing to ship? Might have a buddy who can pick up locally.

Yoshio 06-05-2013 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTW (Post 6987775)
I'd take the spare rim only if you're willing to ship? Might have a buddy who can pick up locally.

I'm not ready to break up the set, but maybe in the future? I'm going to keep them here for a while, try craigslist, and then I'll be ready to break them up. Thanks for the interest!

JTW 06-06-2013 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoshio (Post 6988798)
I'm not ready to break up the set, but maybe in the future? I'm going to keep them here for a while, try craigslist, and then I'll be ready to break them up. Thanks for the interest!

Sounds good I understand. Just keep me updated. Ill be ready to buy it as soon as you're ready. Thank you and good luck on the sale. On a side note I see that you're in the Air Force. Where are you stationed out of?

Yoshio 06-07-2013 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTW (Post 6990257)
Sounds good I understand. Just keep me updated. Ill be ready to buy it as soon as you're ready. Thank you and good luck on the sale. On a side note I see that you're in the Air Force. Where are you stationed out of?

Patrick AFB, though expecting to move out to California sometime soon :)

JTW 06-08-2013 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoshio (Post 6996127)
Patrick AFB, though expecting to move out to California sometime soon :)

Nice! I'm up here in Pittsburgh at the 911th AW. I was stationed out in Cali when I was in the Marine Corps. Not a bad place to be. I'm moving back down to the Orlando area in the future. I don't know which base I'm gonna be able to find a opening. Haha

Yoshio 06-08-2013 07:59 AM

Price drop, $200 obo! Going on craigslist today too.

Yoshio 06-10-2013 02:05 PM

Bump

Yoshio 06-12-2013 04:24 PM

Make me an offer!

redoak63 08-15-2013 04:04 PM

still got em?

Yoshio 08-18-2013 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redoak63 (Post 7299267)
still got em?

Sold a while back, thanks


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:34 PM.