people guess what i own a taco and i need your opinion

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-29-2010, 01:12 PM   #1
TRD SPORT!
Trd sport 2010 is on a distinguished road

Name: Nik
Trd sport 2010's Tacoma Gallery
people guess what i own a taco and i need your opinion

ok i have a 2010 toyota tacoma trd sport all stock and i was woundering how do u think racing stripes would look coming from the hood to trunk.And i was woundering were could i go off roading near richmond va?
Old 06-29-2010, 02:31 PM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
I think it would look terrible, but to each their own.
Old 06-29-2010, 02:33 PM   #3
SMO
SaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
SaltySteve's Tacoma Gallery
There's a Photoshop request thread somewheres on here. I'd start there.
Old 06-29-2010, 02:37 PM   #4
CalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
CalgaryRider's Tacoma Gallery
Check out Sockmonkey, he does great Toyota decals that look amazing on the trucks.

IMHO I think racing stripes look best on cars that actually can hit the race track, rocky mountain pin stripping on the other hand looks great on trucks that hit the trail
Old 06-29-2010, 02:38 PM   #5
Never seen Forest Gump
tim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
tim920's Tacoma Gallery
I think it only looks good on xrunners. There's a thread titled "another win" on here. Search for it. Sorry, I'm on my phone.

Welcome to TW.
Old 06-29-2010, 02:52 PM   #6
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
I'd save it only for an x... and even then. Also what color is your truck?
Old 06-29-2010, 03:01 PM   #7
jerseyshawn is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
jerseyshawn's Tacoma Gallery
better make it rainbow colored - cause thats pretty gay.
Old 06-29-2010, 03:24 PM   #8
Never seen Forest Gump
tim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
tim920's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyshawn View Post

OH MAN!!! You say that because you think it's funny.....I saw that today (not the first time). I should have snapped a picture.

There was an older Hyndai Elantra(I think) that was pink and had RAINBOW stripes.

I see it near my workplace. I'll have to snap a picture the next time I see it.

Anyway....here's the X Runner member that has the stripes I think you're talking about.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/x-r...other-win.html

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3010005
Old 06-29-2010, 05:48 PM   #9
TRD SPORT!

this is my taco
Old 06-29-2010, 05:58 PM   #10
VanCity Taco.
ilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to behold

ilg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trd sport 2010 View Post
this is my taco
Picture fail. But yeah racing stripes on a 4x4 Tacoma are gonna be a little cheezy, but to each their own. If you do do it, be sure to post some pictures.
Old 06-30-2010, 08:17 PM   #11
TRD SPORT!

My truck Is silver
Old 07-05-2010, 05:42 PM   #12
WV_Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdWV_Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdWV_Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdWV_Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdWV_Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdWV_Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdWV_Tacoma is a splendid one to behold
WV_Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Silver.....hmmm, maybe with some supper light grey strips....like ghost or almost where they only come alive when the light is just right..... Not for me though
Old 07-06-2010, 04:20 AM   #13
Stay lifted my friends !
Wattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Uncle K
Wattapunk's Tacoma Gallery
unless you plan on lowering it and packing a supercharger, wouldn't do it.
Old 07-06-2010, 04:27 AM   #14
Stickers and new floormats arent Mods
weiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JK
weiser5150's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ok i have a 2010 toyota tacoma trd sport all stock and i was woundering how do u think racing stripes would look coming from the hood to trunk.And i was woundering were could i go off roading near richmond va?
wheres this "trunk" located at on your truck?
Old 07-06-2010, 05:39 AM   #15
Half the strength of ten (microscopic men)
AeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
AeroCooper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by weiser5150 View Post
wheres this "trunk" located at on your truck?
DOH! Beat me to it!!
Old 07-06-2010, 04:04 PM   #16
TRD SPORT!

what do u mean
Old 07-06-2010, 04:05 PM   #17
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
what do u mean
Trucks have no trunks.

I presume you meant on the tailgate?
Old 07-06-2010, 04:07 PM   #18
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
I wouldn't do a complete stripe, but add accents
Like this...
Old 07-06-2010, 04:09 PM   #19
TRD SPORT!

i was going to put black racing stripes from the hood over the roof and finish at the tailgate
Old 07-06-2010, 04:10 PM   #20
Hi-Tech Rednek
::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
::childstoy::'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyshawn View Post

Dodge was doing that for a while wernt they??? I think they started with that Indy Pace Car Edition. Didnt look all that bad. It was a speed truck though not a 4x4.