Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Finally found something the Rugged Trail is good for!!

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-30-2010, 12:22 PM   #1
DNahas is on a distinguished road

DNahas's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Finally found something the Rugged Trail is good for!!

I figured out just about the only thing the factory rugged trail is good at doing.

My personal Fav.

I always smile the morning before new tires are going on.

I did not replace them with BFG AT's just for the fact that BFG put their name on the rugged trails. Nittos for now.

On a factual note, 17 x 9 with 4.53 in. Backspace / -12 mm Offset with 265/75/17 Nitto Terra Grappler will rub with factory suspension.
Old 06-30-2010, 12:23 PM   #2
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
a lot of tire shops will buy your old tires from you
lol

but still looked like fun!
Old 06-30-2010, 12:25 PM   #4
WTF
1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Bad ass... ha ha
Old 06-30-2010, 12:27 PM   #5
lower management
trtripoli is on a distinguished road

trtripoli's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to trtripoli
you should probably rotate them and do it again if you still have them. take video this time
Old 06-30-2010, 12:30 PM   #7
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
you should have engaged the rear locker and punched it man... you wouldnt have gotten the one wheel wonder shin dig... oh well still fun
Old 06-30-2010, 12:31 PM   #8
Shack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lane
Shack's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have aftermarket wheels now too? Aren't those wheels 16's?
Old 06-30-2010, 12:41 PM   #9

DNahas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomarotto View Post
you should have engaged the rear locker and punched it man... you wouldnt have gotten the one wheel wonder shin dig... oh well still fun
I know, I am sorry to disappoint I was carrying my purse. I considered it, In my defense a snapped rear from a driveway burnout is the last thing I need to hear about when showing the kids how to do a burn out.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...tall-pics.html

Yes new wheels, see link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trtripoli
you should probably rotate them and do it again if you still have them. take video this time
I like you thinking and I am one step ahead of you, I still have the factory wheels and tires mounted in the garage. Their day will come just not in the driveway.
Old 06-30-2010, 08:56 PM   #10
vermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

vermintrex's Tacoma Gallery
Nothing like spraying your own house with melted rubber and marking up your driveway. At least you had fun doing it.
Old 06-30-2010, 09:00 PM   #12
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomarotto View Post
It's 4wd. You have to be in low to use the locker.

Looks cool but meh. I'm formally against doing a brake stand without a line lock. I like my rear brakes.
Old 06-30-2010, 09:44 PM   #14
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
AWESOME!!!!!!!! i wish my truck had some power to do this with my stock tires
Old 06-30-2010, 10:45 PM   #15

DNahas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
AWESOME!!!!!!!! i wish my truck had some power to do this with my stock tires
I did have to use the no computer aids mod to get them to turn over ;( weak. Just in case I had a bottle of soap sitting on the window seal ready to go.

No excuses, I promise I could get that 2.7 to light them up somehow.
Old 06-30-2010, 10:46 PM   #16

DNahas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
It's 4wd. You have to be in low to use the locker.

Looks cool but meh. I'm formally against doing a brake stand without a line lock. I like my rear brakes.

I have done the locker mod so I could have done it locked in 2wd, again busted rearend b/c of driveway burnout, not worth it.

Also considered brakes but its getting about time to change the pads anyway.