Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Destination AT gone???

* Tire Finding Tools Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-30-2010, 12:36 PM   #1
mr2crazed is a jewel in the roughmr2crazed is a jewel in the roughmr2crazed is a jewel in the rough

mr2crazed's Tacoma Gallery
Destination AT gone???

Finally ready to buy my tires and the Firestone Destination ATs are no longer available. I was going to have my crappy Dunlop 245/65 replaced with some 265/75.

Was looking for something with more beef to it but I don't really do much off pavement driving and the Destinations seemed to be the best fit. So now what?
Old 06-30-2010, 12:40 PM   #2
GA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GA_TACO4x4's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires....TOWL&tab=Sizes
Old 06-30-2010, 01:36 PM   #3
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr2crazed View Post
Finally ready to buy my tires and the Firestone Destination ATs are no longer available. I was going to have my crappy Dunlop 245/65 replaced with some 265/75.

Was looking for something with more beef to it but I don't really do much off pavement driving and the Destinations seemed to be the best fit. So now what?
Who told you they were no longer available?
Old 06-30-2010, 04:28 PM   #4
mr2crazed is a jewel in the roughmr2crazed is a jewel in the roughmr2crazed is a jewel in the rough

mr2crazed's Tacoma Gallery
Tire Pros said the P-metrics are gone but the LT are still available.

Anyone have opinions on Hankook RF10 AT?
Old 06-30-2010, 06:25 PM   #5
bivey will become famous soon enoughbivey will become famous soon enough

bivey's Tacoma Gallery
My distributor has 28 of them in stock
Old 05-12-2011, 07:09 PM   #6
Somewhere on sabbatical
mountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mountainwolfpup's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to mountainwolfpup Send a message via Yahoo to mountainwolfpup Send a message via Skype™ to mountainwolfpup
Yeah, they are still being made and sold almost everywhere.

Maybe Tire Pros doesn't stock them anymore for some reason?

Go elsewhere. Or, if you must buy from Tire Pros look at the Bridgestone A/T Revo. It's very similar to the Firestone tire.
Old 05-12-2011, 08:44 PM   #7
Somewhere on sabbatical
mountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mountainwolfpup's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to mountainwolfpup Send a message via Yahoo to mountainwolfpup Send a message via Skype™ to mountainwolfpup
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Manager was surprised for sure, but I got them...

Maybe I shoulda asked for the OME firestones
Seriously? You just won't let this go will you wolfpack. Well, I've got my eye on you and will be watching. Yes, I will. True to your name, a wolfpack for sure..

The OME Firestone is the best damn tire made right now and I'd stake my reputation on that, or am I talking about suspensions again - damn this Schizophrenia. My synapses are all firing out of turn, I think I need a tune-up.

Products Discussed in this Thread