off road mud flaps

what are some good off road black mud flaps
Old 07-02-2010, 02:57 PM   #3
ARBman is on a distinguished road
Name: jobro
ARBman's Tacoma Gallery
nice lol
Old 07-02-2010, 03:07 PM   #4
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Something flexible not hard like the stockers.
After hearing and seeing them broken and damaged I removed mine.
Perhaps shortning the stockers and adding some rubber if you need them for whatever reason.
Old 07-02-2010, 03:08 PM   #5
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
why would you want mud flaps? thats like buying a corvette and then putting a car bra on it.
Old 07-02-2010, 03:18 PM   #6
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bloodshart
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
To stay legal.
Old 07-02-2010, 03:19 PM   #7
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
Why mud flaps? Because I hate it when rocks break my windshield. In Colorado they use a lot of pea gravel mixed with the sand and salt on the roads. That stuff can easily get picked up by treads and flung out at high speed. Hence why CO is the broken windshield capital of America. Guys who remove their truck flaps (especially the rear ones) exacerbate the problem.
Old 07-02-2010, 03:54 PM   #8
Coolidge will become famous soon enough

Name: Guy
Coolidge's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleyScottETC View Post
why would you want mud flaps? thats like buying a corvette and then putting a car bra on it.
Im lifted 3" and run 285's on a Gen 1. Got pulled over on Memorial Wknd for truck being 'too high' I admitted to the cop I took the factory mudflaps off and THAT was the problem. Luckily I stashed them away when I took them off my last 04. Now I gotta get the ticket signed-off, pay the 25.00 fine. Then, they're comin' off again!
Old 07-02-2010, 03:58 PM   #9
ARBman is on a distinguished road
Name: jobro
ARBman's Tacoma Gallery
why i ask is because i don't wont the hole side of my truck to rust.some how my dam dog chewed mine half off so i just took them both off and now I'm looking for new ones.what kind do you guys have
Old 07-02-2010, 04:00 PM   #10
Coolidge will become famous soon enough

Name: Guy
Coolidge's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARBman View Post
why i ask is because i don't wont the hole side of my truck to rust.some how my dam dog chewed mine half off so i just took them both off and now I'm looking for new ones.what kind do you guys have
Stock Toyota
Old 07-02-2010, 04:21 PM   #11
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Most people trim their stock mud flaps so they don't drag when articulating the suspension.
Old 07-08-2010, 03:34 PM   #12
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
Ah, I see, sorry guys. Here in Florida people smash the porcelain out of there cats, run without mudflaps and drive on the street with their offroad lights blazing. I forget how in some states stuff like that is taken seriously.