Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

ADVICE: Wheel upgrade

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-05-2010, 07:25 AM   #1
Its all mod on the inside
hoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud of

Navy: DCC(SW/AW)
hoeflich's Tacoma Gallery
ADVICE: Wheel upgrade

Ladies and Gentleman,

At the cost of sounding like the other 20K plus folks on here asking for advice on similiar questions....I DONT CARE! I consider you all a brotherhood of sorts, so Im asking for advice...I want to upgrade my stock wheels to something in the blacked out realm. Please advise, and if you would include the proper bs and os. Thank you! Your feedback is appreciated sincerely. I currently have 285/75-16 and dont plan on changing the tire yet.-Shawn

Old 07-05-2010, 09:55 AM   #3
hoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud of

thanks Janster...I was just hoping for somebody who liked indigo inks...and would actually take the time to check mine out...thats all.
Old 07-10-2010, 10:48 PM   #4
craiger4233 is on a distinguished road
craiger4233's Tacoma Gallery
If you find a good looking black wheel, please let me know. I have a 2005 Indigo crew cab, long bed, ranch hand brush guard. Same wheels you have and I have always hated them. My taco looks almost identical to yours except the Ranch hand is a little beefier and I don't have the wide bland wheel well moldings. I still have the factory tires. Was waiting till time to get new tires before I get new wheels. It is almost that time and I can't decide on wheels. I do want to go black. I think glossy. But which ones? If you come across anything let me know. I don't have pics up yet. But they are coming when time allows.
Old 07-10-2010, 10:49 PM   #5
craiger4233 is on a distinguished road
craiger4233's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry forgot to spell check. I meant I don't have the black wheel well moldings.
Old 07-11-2010, 06:05 AM   #7

Probably alloy, I have a set of the stock rugged trail wheels that are black Im bidding on right now...
Old 07-11-2010, 06:07 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by craiger4233 View Post
If you find a good looking black wheel, please let me know. I have a 2005 Indigo crew cab, long bed, ranch hand brush guard. Same wheels you have and I have always hated them. My taco looks almost identical to yours except the Ranch hand is a little beefier and I don't have the wide bland wheel well moldings. I still have the factory tires. Was waiting till time to get new tires before I get new wheels. It is almost that time and I can't decide on wheels. I do want to go black. I think glossy. But which ones? If you come across anything let me know. I don't have pics up yet. But they are coming when time allows.
Check these out man, I was a day late...but this style is pretty sweet.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...er-teflon.html