LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

will these tires fit???

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-08-2010, 07:43 PM   #1
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation will these tires fit???

http://orlando.craigslist.org/pts/1815917051.html

i found these n i really want to buy them!!! i have a readylift leveling kit on my tacoma which is 2.25 front and 1 aal in back...the rims i have r moto metal 951s w/ -12 off set i believe...i was just wondering if they will fit my truck...i need to know ASAP!!! will they rub if they fit???
Old 07-08-2010, 07:48 PM   #2
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
bump!!! i need to know ASAP!!!! the seller is movin Thursday
Old 07-08-2010, 07:52 PM   #3
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 07-09-2010, 12:57 AM   #4
tacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacosupreme54's Tacoma Gallery
you're good man. maybe a little rubbing at full lock, but nothing that will mess up your truck. later on you might want to get some wheel spacers and they should take the rubbing out. hope i wasn't too late.
Old 07-10-2010, 09:49 AM   #5
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
ok!!! thanks!!!
Old 07-10-2010, 12:58 PM   #6
kramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to all

kramer2k's Tacoma Gallery

Seeing as how the OP's question was answered, I didn't see the point in starting yet another "Will this fit" thread, so I figured I could piggyback off this one.

Oddly, my 2008 DC TRD OR came with the 16" steelies. I got new tires put on when I bought it last month though, so that was a good deal because the dealer paid for it.

My current wheels, which are wrapped with a 245/75/16 tire.

My dad's 2006 DC base suspension SR5 came with the TRD OR 16" wheels. Strangely, they're wrapped with the same exact tire size as my steelies, some 245/75/16 tires. I thought they came with bigger tires.

He's planning on getting some new wheels next week. He's agreed to give me his wheels and just throw my setup on his truck (his truck is really beat up so he doesn't care what it looks like , my gain).

My question is I can put on some 265/75/16 tires onto his TRD OR wheels and they will fit fine on my truck. I have a stock suspension, with the TSB done. I plan to add the Bilstein 5100s in the future though, if that matters.

I'm looking at three different tires, the General Grabber AT2, Firestone Destination A/T, or the Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 2.

Much thanks for the n00b questions. I'm hoping to get them ordered this coming week and we'll meet up at the tire shop to do all the mounting and swapping.
Old 07-10-2010, 07:08 PM   #7
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramer2k View Post

Seeing as how the OP's question was answered, I didn't see the point in starting yet another "Will this fit" thread, so I figured I could piggyback off this one.

Oddly, my 2008 DC TRD OR came with the 16" steelies. I got new tires put on when I bought it last month though, so that was a good deal because the dealer paid for it.

My current wheels, which are wrapped with a 245/75/16 tire.

My dad's 2006 DC base suspension SR5 came with the TRD OR 16" wheels. Strangely, their wrapped with the same exact tire size as mine steelies, some 245/75/16 tires. I thought they came with bigger tires.

He's planning on getting some new wheels next week. He's agreed to give me his wheels and just throw my setup on his truck (his truck is really beat up so he doesn't care what it looks like , my gain).

My question is I can put on some 265/75/16 tires onto his TRD OR wheels and they will fit fine on my truck. I have a stock suspension, with the TSB done. I plan to add the Bilstein 5100s in the future though, if that matters.

I'm looking at three different tires, the General Grabber AT2, Firestone Destination A/T, or the Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 2.

Much thanks for the n00b questions. I'm hoping to get them ordered this coming week and we'll meet up at the tire shop to do all the mounting and swapping.

yes u can b/c thats what i did w/ my stock sr5

Products Discussed in this Thread