Ok, I have a few questions about tire sizes on my 08 4x4 base Taco.
1. What's the max tire size I could fit on my truck without a lift? 265? It came with 245s.
2. Are 33" tires going to rub on a 2.5" lift? Is the rubbing so bad that it will wear out your tires prematurely and require removal of the mud flaps? Would a 3" lift correct this, or would the tires still rub on the inside?
3. A 3" lift requires longer A-arms? (why does everybody want to spend $500+ on new A-arms just to get 33" tires anyway? Seems like cheaper 32"+/- tires that don't rub or require a-arms would be the easiest way to go?)
4. New suspension lifts sag over time right? So a 3" new lift might drop to 2.75" after it's broken in? So does that mean that 33" tires would rub anyway?
5. Would a wheel spacers eliminate all rubbing from 33" tires on a 2.5" lift?
OK I Know that's a lot of questions so just try to answer what you can, I'd appreciate some insight from you guys. I'm thinking about getting an OME Lift and just want to be sure about a few things before I dive into it, thanks people!