* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-13-2010, 10:59 PM   #1
Sodbuster is on a distinguished road
Sodbuster's Tacoma Gallery
OEM tires are done

What should I get?
2008 2.7 Access Cab Manual
Good mileage is high on the list.
I wouldn't mind something a bit more aggressive.

Thanks
Old 07-13-2010, 11:04 PM   #2
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
what size are the current ones?

I suggest mitchelins LTX either M/S2 or A/T2
Old 09-05-2010, 12:31 PM   #4
NAYo2002 has a brilliant futureNAYo2002 has a brilliant futureNAYo2002 has a brilliant futureNAYo2002 has a brilliant futureNAYo2002 has a brilliant futureNAYo2002 has a brilliant futureNAYo2002 has a brilliant futureNAYo2002 has a brilliant futureNAYo2002 has a brilliant futureNAYo2002 has a brilliant futureNAYo2002 has a brilliant future

Air Force: 12th Missile Sq
NAYo2002's Tacoma Gallery
^^
some pics of the LTX A/T2... great tires!

Great design: has sipping for the snow yet leaves large enough channels for mud

These are way more aggressive looking in person than pics on Michelin site
Old 09-05-2010, 12:34 PM   #5
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Michelin LTX

/thread
Old 09-05-2010, 02:47 PM   #6
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodbuster View Post
I wouldn't mind something a bit more aggressive.
Old 09-05-2010, 02:58 PM   #7
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Chceck out the Hankook Dyna Pro A/Ts...I like mine
Old 09-05-2010, 03:09 PM   #8
=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed
=JSG='s Tacoma Gallery
I hear good things about these :KUMHO
Old 09-05-2010, 10:48 PM   #9
NAYo2002 has a brilliant futureNAYo2002 has a brilliant futureNAYo2002 has a brilliant futureNAYo2002 has a brilliant futureNAYo2002 has a brilliant futureNAYo2002 has a brilliant futureNAYo2002 has a brilliant futureNAYo2002 has a brilliant futureNAYo2002 has a brilliant futureNAYo2002 has a brilliant futureNAYo2002 has a brilliant future

Air Force: 12th Missile Sq
NAYo2002's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by =JSG= View Post
I hear good things about these :KUMHO
I don't know about their A/Ts but I've had pretty bad experience with their sports tires for my Mazda Protege5.
Old 09-05-2010, 10:53 PM   #10
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
i just bought 2 of these and i like them
Old 09-06-2010, 08:29 AM   #11
lasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant future
Navy: Lead PO Submarine Reactor Control Dvision
lasllc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Chceck out the Hankook Dyna Pro A/Ts...I like mine
I 2nd this ! These tires are the most quiet on the hiway of any multi uyse tire i have ever used.
Old 09-06-2010, 08:30 AM   #12
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
BFG AT
Old 09-06-2010, 10:41 AM   #13
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAYo2002 View Post
I don't know about their A/Ts but I've had pretty bad experience with their sports tires for my Mazda Protege5.
x2, my girlfriend had some pretty awful experiences with Kuhmo tires.

Personally, I like Cooper Tires. I'm running the Discoverer ATR.