Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Longer Stud Question~!

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-14-2010, 10:58 AM   #1
PhilipRoth is just really nicePhilipRoth is just really nicePhilipRoth is just really nicePhilipRoth is just really nice

PhilipRoth's Tacoma Gallery
Longer Stud Question~!

I have wheel spacers on the front of my 06 tacoma. My studs are the stock ones and with these it only allows the lugs to screw on a couple threads. My question is, where and how do i get longer studs?
Old 07-14-2010, 11:10 AM   #3
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-14-2010, 11:16 AM   #4
PhilipRoth is just really nicePhilipRoth is just really nicePhilipRoth is just really nicePhilipRoth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SManZ View Post
Are you talking about the studs on the hub that bolt down the spacer, or the studs on the spacer that bolt on the wheel?

Are you using the correct lug nuts for both?
I honestly dont know! I bought the truck with the spacers and wheels on it so i havent even had time to check it out
Old 07-14-2010, 11:31 AM   #5
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Are they spidertrax spacers?
Old 07-14-2010, 11:33 AM   #6
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
damn, another misleading title post
I thought you may have needed me
Old 07-14-2010, 11:35 AM   #7
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.hunt4steve.com/05TacoExtLn.html
Old 07-14-2010, 11:40 AM   #8

Thanks guys! When i get home this weekend ill check and see what kind of spacers on it