LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

yokohama, bfg, or hankook?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-20-2010, 09:36 AM   #1
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
yokohama, bfg, or hankook?

so I need new tires pretty bad my rugged trails have almost no tread.. at all. my dad is pretty set on some yokohamas because he runs them on his pilot but i like the look of the bfg at's and i've heard good things about hankook. to sell them to my dad they've gotta last a long time (60,000+) but I also need something that works well on light to moderate offroad and daily use that isnt too loud any suggestions?
Old 07-20-2010, 09:48 AM   #2
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Im running Hankook MT's. Absolutely Love them! Not sure if your looking for a mud tire, but these are extremely quiet on road and perform great offroad.
Old 07-20-2010, 10:39 AM   #3
I've got the FUNK
dgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 91W - Medic
dgr540's Tacoma Gallery
I have Hankook AT's I have no complaints.
Old 07-20-2010, 10:44 AM   #4
hillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hillbillynwv's Tacoma Gallery
None of the above.......get the Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs.