Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Value of these wheels and tires?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-20-2010, 06:48 PM   #1
TacomaKid08 has much to be proud ofTacomaKid08 has much to be proud ofTacomaKid08 has much to be proud ofTacomaKid08 has much to be proud ofTacomaKid08 has much to be proud ofTacomaKid08 has much to be proud ofTacomaKid08 has much to be proud ofTacomaKid08 has much to be proud ofTacomaKid08 has much to be proud of
Name: Jason
TacomaKid08's Tacoma Gallery
Value of these wheels and tires?

These came off my rugged trail edition when it was stock. But since I just recently lifted it I would like to sell these. I have no idea what the wheels are called or the price. They are also in mint condition.

Old 07-20-2010, 06:54 PM   #2
SOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Helicopter Pilot - RVN
SOSHeloPilot's Tacoma Gallery

How many miles on wheels ?? .... and tires ??

What kind of paint/coating on wheels ??? .... and who painted/coated them ??

I might know someone who is interested.

Old 07-20-2010, 06:57 PM   #3
TacomaKid08 has much to be proud ofTacomaKid08 has much to be proud ofTacomaKid08 has much to be proud ofTacomaKid08 has much to be proud ofTacomaKid08 has much to be proud ofTacomaKid08 has much to be proud ofTacomaKid08 has much to be proud ofTacomaKid08 has much to be proud ofTacomaKid08 has much to be proud of
Well the tires are basically brand new with less than 1000 miles on them. Wheels just came off so around 34,000.
Old 07-20-2010, 07:14 PM   #4
Scalp Em
FLtaco06 is a splendid one to beholdFLtaco06 is a splendid one to beholdFLtaco06 is a splendid one to beholdFLtaco06 is a splendid one to beholdFLtaco06 is a splendid one to beholdFLtaco06 is a splendid one to beholdFLtaco06 is a splendid one to beholdFLtaco06 is a splendid one to behold

FLtaco06's Tacoma Gallery
How much are you looking to get? I would be interested in them.
Old 07-20-2010, 07:19 PM   #5
Well are you interested in the set or just the wheels?
Old 07-20-2010, 07:35 PM   #6
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOSHeloPilot View Post

How many miles on wheels ?? .... and tires ??

What kind of paint/coating on wheels ??? .... and who painted/coated them ??

I might know someone who is interested.

Those wheels come like the from the factory with the rugged trail package that was available in 08.
Old 07-20-2010, 07:41 PM   #7
whitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
whitebread's Tacoma Gallery
How much? I need those wheels!