Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Would they fit?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-20-2010, 09:51 PM   #1
MrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: John
MrGuitarguy's Tacoma Gallery
Would they fit?

Looking to buy some black wheels with a red lip for my Tacoma. I ran into these wheels.

http://www.razewheels.com/product_6_1034.html

They have 8 lugs so I was wondering if they would fit? If not what wheels could you recommend that are black with a red lip?

All help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Old 07-20-2010, 09:54 PM   #2
Blowin by em sideways
xroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ramon
xroller's Tacoma Gallery
the only reason they have 8 lugs is because it is a universal wheel..... yes they will fit....I dunno what your offset is but that is gonna sit really far in..... I wouldn't recommend them because they have such a bad offset.... 42.....
Old 07-21-2010, 12:11 AM   #3
MrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by xroller View Post
the only reason they have 8 lugs is because it is a universal wheel..... yes they will fit....I dunno what your offset is but that is gonna sit really far in..... I wouldn't recommend them because they have such a bad offset.... 42.....
God damnit. Thank you for the answer. Any black and red wheels you can recommend?
Old 07-21-2010, 07:57 AM   #4
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGuitarguy View Post
God damnit. Thank you for the answer. Any black and red wheels you can recommend?
Koenig Coutersteers
Old 07-21-2010, 07:39 PM   #6
davidsdad will become famous soon enough

Name: Dave
davidsdad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAP_29 View Post
Ballistic Jesters
Nice looking rims but wow, pricey!!!!!!!!
Old 07-22-2010, 12:32 AM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Koenig Coutersteers
I wanted to get those, but I cannot find any 17's. They used to sell them but I cant find them. Not even their website offers them. Any recommendations where I might be able to find some?
Old 07-22-2010, 12:42 AM   #8
tbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
tbturner47's Tacoma Gallery
Not the 17's. A guy on here is selling the 16's tho.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...-offroads.html
Old 07-23-2010, 09:46 AM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbturner47 View Post
Not the 17's. A guy on here is selling the 16's tho.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...-offroads.html
They're a bit over priced.
http://jlbmotorsports.com/rims/konig-list.html
But thank you for help!
Old 10-29-2010, 05:32 PM   #10
destrymiles1983 is on a distinguished road
Army:
destrymiles1983's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsdad View Post
Nice looking rims but wow, pricey!!!!!!!!

I was looking at the Jester's earlier but not sure if they will fit on mine, I have an 07 Tacoma 4WD, anybody have any advice?
Old 10-29-2010, 05:38 PM   #11
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Get the Jesters with a 0 or -12 mm offset depending on what size you wanna run...I'm getting 18x9 with -12 mm which is 4.5" backspace and you should be fine.
Old 02-05-2011, 08:48 PM   #13
jek3fl is on a distinguished road

Name: Joey
jek3fl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandjunkie View Post
I got mine for $120 a piece.

From where??
Old 02-05-2011, 08:59 PM   #14
3 7 Mafia
Blacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Blacktacoma23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandjunkie View Post
I got mine for $120 a piece.

How do you like the Duratracs?
Old 02-05-2011, 09:31 PM   #15
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAP_29 View Post
Ballistic Jesters

Dude, my friend has those on his ford. he ripped off the gay red trimming around the wheel.