Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

New KM2s

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-21-2010, 12:32 AM   #1
renval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shed
renval's Tacoma Gallery
New KM2s

The brown Santa just dropped off my new KM2s they are gonna be replacing the ProComp extreme MTs, my question is... do i need to do the alignment again?
Old 07-21-2010, 12:36 AM   #2
vegas1 is a name known to allvegas1 is a name known to allvegas1 is a name known to allvegas1 is a name known to allvegas1 is a name known to allvegas1 is a name known to all
Name: Jorge Edward
vegas1's Tacoma Gallery
I would just to make sure the new set doesnt wear quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by renval View Post
The brown Santa just dropped off my new KM2s they are gonna be replacing the ProComp extreme MTs, my question is... do i need to do the alignment again?
Old 07-22-2010, 03:20 AM   #3
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
If the truck drives straight and there is no uneven/unusual wear patterns then I wouldnt bother. But you could to just be safe.
Old 07-22-2010, 11:30 PM   #4
renval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shed
renval's Tacoma Gallery
thanks
Old 07-24-2010, 07:17 AM   #5
ycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
ycart1201's Tacoma Gallery
and dont forget to come back and show us pics. =P

Nathan
ycart1201
Old 07-24-2010, 08:10 AM   #6
VanCity Taco.
ilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to behold

ilg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ycart1201 View Post
and dont forget to come back and show us pics. =P

Nathan
ycart1201
Ditto.

Pics are a must.