Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Will FJ rims fit my 1st gen??

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-21-2010, 09:17 AM   #1
woodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery
Will FJ rims fit my 1st gen??

I picked up an 04 access cab 4x4 offroad package - looking to upgrade suspension/tires and maybe rims.

will the fj rims fit? if so, are they a different size rim than my 16" rim on my truck?
Old 07-21-2010, 10:46 AM   #2
Local TW dissenter
toy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
toy02ota's Tacoma Gallery
Yes they'll fit
Old 07-21-2010, 02:53 PM   #4
woodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
same lug pattern

different backspace
how much different is the backspacing? what sort of impact will that have?