Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Virtual Wheels

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-22-2010, 04:34 PM   #1
Krewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Danny
Krewblink's Tacoma Gallery
Virtual Wheels

Ok for all of you guys who dont know what wheels to go with like me, I found a virtual wheel Program which lets you pick your vehicle and lets you pick and choose diffrent wheels. Pretty Awesome.

http://www.autowaretech3.net/nextwhe...tire_intro.htm

Just click the link and press enter.

NOTE: You need JAVA im sure every computer has JAVA.
Old 07-22-2010, 04:38 PM   #2
Bad decisions make great stories.
Lost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lost_Humanity's Tacoma Gallery
Well, Safari hates this...
Old 07-22-2010, 04:41 PM   #3
Krewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Theres only the tacoma Access Cab that comes close to people that have double cab.
Click height To select a 3'' Lift or a 6'' Lift
Click tire options and Pick Mud Tires
Choose Rims and size
Choose size of tires

Sorry about the safari how about firefox for mac?
Old 07-22-2010, 04:44 PM   #4
Taco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Dependent, pops was a Major
Name: Alex
Taco505's Tacoma Gallery
so does google chrome, i cant get effin java to work
Old 07-22-2010, 04:46 PM   #5
Lost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I got it to work. It's clunky, but not awful.

I do wish it had options for Toyota manufactured wheels, too.
Old 07-22-2010, 04:48 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco505 View Post
so does google chrome, i cant get effin java to work
Im running google chrome works fine

http://www.java.com/en/

download java.

you guys must be running some old computer lol
Old 07-22-2010, 04:49 PM   #7
Trap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trap's Tacoma Gallery
Works perfect in Firefox.
Old 07-22-2010, 04:50 PM   #8
Taco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Dependent, pops was a Major
Name: Alex
Taco505's Tacoma Gallery
haha i guess like 2 years old, and well 2 human years converts to like 160 in computer years right??

but idk i just think my computer is effed up i need my buddy to take a look at it haha
Old 07-22-2010, 04:52 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krewblink View Post
you guys must be running some old computer lol
Nah. I just have always had a problem following directions.

I clicked on the link, tried clicking some functions, couldn't get it to work, cussed, threw things and then finally hit "ENTER."

Works fine now.
Old 07-23-2010, 01:13 PM   #10

this should be a sticky