Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Do you have Goodyear Duratracs on your truck? If Yes, what psi are you running? Thnx!

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-26-2010, 10:22 AM   #1
STEVECBR929RR
STEVECBR929RR is on a distinguished road
Name: STEVE
STEVECBR929RR's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have Goodyear Duratracs on your truck? If Yes, what psi are you running? Thnx!

Hey Guys,

I just threw a set of 265/70/17 Goodyear Duratracs on my Yota on Friday and I love em. Sure they are a little louder on the highway but I kinda expected that. They look sick and isnt that whats important??? haha Well I live in CT so I am hoping they will be good in the snow too...

Anyways I am just curious what other people with Duratracs are running for tire pressure? I want to get the best MPG possible but also want them to last too. I don't really care about ride quality...

I know I could do a chalk test but thats really just going to tell me the optimum psi for treadwear. I really wanna get decent mpg too.

thanks!

Steve
Old 07-26-2010, 08:14 PM   #2
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Optimum PSI for tread wear will give you the best bang for your buck with MPG unless you want to trade your tires in every 10,000 miles for new ones due to massive uneven tire wear.

http://www.procarcare.com/includes/c...dtirewear.html
Old 07-26-2010, 08:18 PM   #3
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
I think mine are at 32. or 35. Sh*t I don't know.