Notices

New wheels installed

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-27-2010, 01:01 PM   #1
davidsdad will become famous soon enough

Name: Dave
davidsdad's Tacoma Gallery
New wheels installed

Well, I just picked up (2 weeks ago) my new 2010 Reg. Cab 4X4. I just got my new wheels installed today! What do you think? I am thinking about a possible 3" lift and tint my windows. I also installed a "under cover" cover on the bed as well as a new stereo including 600w amp and 12" Rockford Fosgate sub. So much more to do!!!!!!

New wheels installed-mail.jpg
Old 07-27-2010, 01:11 PM   #2
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good!
Old 07-27-2010, 01:16 PM   #3
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
lookin good dude
Old 07-27-2010, 01:25 PM   #4
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
i honestly think they're ugly, but if you like em' thats all that matters man
Old 07-28-2010, 06:42 PM   #5

I ordered my 3" lift last night. Can't wait to get it and install it!!!!
Old 07-28-2010, 08:03 PM   #6
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great. Love the wheels and dark fender flares.
Old 07-28-2010, 08:37 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airun View Post
Looks great. Love the wheels and dark fender flares.
Thanks..
Here is another view of what it should look like after I tint the windows!
Attached Thumbnails
New wheels installed-mail2.jpg  
Old 07-29-2010, 08:03 PM   #9

Stopped after work today and bought my new tires. They are Yokahoma (spelling?) 265/70/R16 went ahead and had them mounted on my new wheels. The lift is supposed to be here on Tuesday, I hope to install it Wednesday!!!
Old 07-29-2010, 08:03 PM   #10
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
looks good! i love reg cabs
Old 07-29-2010, 08:09 PM   #12
Discount Tire Company
Archangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Archangel's Tacoma Gallery
Which Yokohamas? ATS? HTS? MT+?
Old 07-30-2010, 05:27 PM   #13

I snaped a picture of my new tires that I got yesterday. They are Yokohama P265/70/R16 Geolander A/T-S. 3" lift will be here Tuesday!
Picture directly below.
Attached Thumbnails
New wheels installed-mail3.jpg