Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Anyone running hancook tires?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-29-2010, 11:03 AM   #1
hookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
hookedontronics's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone running hancook tires?

Looking to get some 285/65-18s within the next week or two and was wondering is anyone is running hancooks and how you like them. My truck is a daily driver, occasional off road but nothing extreeme and few and far between, more like rough dirt roads. I'm looking for an all season tire obviously.

The reason why i ask about hancook is because i work across the street from a hancook dealer and he gives me his cost for tires, so i could get them pretty cheap.

LMK if your running them, how you like them, and how they sound going down the road. Thanks!
Old 07-29-2010, 11:09 AM   #3
Discount Tire Company
Archangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Matt
Archangel's Tacoma Gallery
the Hankook MT's are an extremely soft mudder, which doesn't last very long. the dynapro ATM's would probably be a better fit for you if you don't do any real and major off roading
Old 07-29-2010, 11:11 AM   #4
Born in the Backwoods
kris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kris77's Tacoma Gallery
Im runnin the Dynapro RF10's. They are awesome... Got them from discounttiredirect.com pretty cheap.
Old 07-29-2010, 11:13 AM   #5
dbarn is a splendid one to beholddbarn is a splendid one to beholddbarn is a splendid one to beholddbarn is a splendid one to beholddbarn is a splendid one to beholddbarn is a splendid one to beholddbarn is a splendid one to behold
dbarn's Tacoma Gallery
I have the Dynapro ATMs and absolutely love them. Great tread pattern for just about anything and the ride is very smooth for a more aggressive all terrain tire. You can't go wrong with these. IMHO.
Old 07-29-2010, 11:45 AM   #6
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have the Dynapro ATMs and absolutely love them. Great tread pattern for just about anything and the ride is very smooth for a more aggressive all terrain tire. You can't go wrong with these. IMHO.
+2
Old 07-29-2010, 12:15 PM   #7
lilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to behold

lilgerber's Tacoma Gallery
my friend has them on his lifted truck i think they look good.
Old 07-29-2010, 12:18 PM   #8
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
the Hankook MT's are an extremely soft mudder, which doesn't last very long. the dynapro ATM's would probably be a better fit for you if you don't do any real and major off roading
I have the MTs and they seem to be wearing pretty good, but a hot day in WI is like 80. I'm not sure how they would stand up to the Southern Summer heat.

Lots of complements and they grab good...
Old 07-29-2010, 06:05 PM   #9
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I'm running the Dynapro MT's at 265 70 17 , no complaints , they are pretty quiet on pavement as well .
Old 07-29-2010, 06:32 PM   #11
TRIBE 10
jnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: F-18 E/F(Super Hornet) Aviation Electronics Technician (AT2)
Name: Jay
jnoley07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbarn View Post
+ 3. These tires are great!
Old 08-22-2010, 01:09 AM   #12
45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

45longcolt's Tacoma Gallery
I just got a set of Hankook P265/75/16 RF10 ATM's myself. Run 31 front, 33 rear on pressure. These things are like glue to the road in corners, quiet, look good and the price is better than the competition it has been scored against.

I use to run BFG TA's all the time before but noticed the wet road traction sort of sucked on those, IMO. The Hankook's are latest technology in tread design and it seems to have hit a real nice balance between off and on road performance. So far I am very impressed with these tires.
Attached Thumbnails
Anyone running hancook tires?-hk1.jpg   Anyone running hancook tires?-hk2.jpg   Anyone running hancook tires?-hk5.jpg  
Old 08-22-2010, 01:32 AM   #13
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm running the Hankook Dyna Pro A/Ts right now...there great tires and do well off road and even better on the street...I'm gonna get the M/Ts next go round
Old 08-22-2010, 08:15 PM   #14
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
I'm running the Hankook Dyna Pro A/Ts right now...there great tires and do well off road and even better on the street...I'm gonna get the M/Ts next go round

Old 08-23-2010, 09:48 AM   #15
sanga700 will become famous soon enoughsanga700 will become famous soon enough
sanga700's Tacoma Gallery
I also have these tires . They're good, cheap and quiet on high speed . I run 40psi on my truck.
Old 08-23-2010, 10:00 AM   #16
TheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 63B
TheOtherGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
We want pics of your truck!
I am running the dynapro MT 265 70 17. I really like them they are great in the mud, I have no problems on the street including when it is raining. They are not very loud however they are getting slightly louder as they are getting older. I have about 15000 miles on them and the tread still looks great and is not worn very much.

Old 08-23-2010, 10:03 AM   #17
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
ATM RF10 here. Awesome tire from 24F-116F.
Old 08-23-2010, 10:36 AM   #18
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Dynapro MTs. these suckers are loud on the freeway tho

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us