Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Need help deciding on tire size

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-21-2008, 02:24 PM   #1
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Need help deciding on tire size

I am getting some new wheels and tires next week and wanted to get some opions on the tire size.
I am getting some 16x8 wheels.
I am looking at a the Yokahama geolander ATS in 265/70 and 265/75
It is a single cab prerunner. I am looking at a 2.5 inch lift in the future so I was leaning toward the 265/75.
Old 06-21-2008, 02:30 PM   #2
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Dick Cepek Crusher Tire LT265/75R16

ProComp Mud Terrian 265/75 R16
Old 06-21-2008, 02:43 PM   #3
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tex's Tacoma Gallery
Those tires are little aggressive for my needs.
Old 06-21-2008, 02:57 PM   #4
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Dueler A/T Revo 265/75 R16 114S OWL

BFG AT T/A KO- 265/75 R16

265/75/16 Cooper Discoverer STT's

Old 06-21-2008, 02:59 PM   #5
Eat My Dirt
Siafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the rough

Siafu's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe these...
Nitto tires
Old 06-21-2008, 03:00 PM   #6
Eat My Dirt
Siafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the rough

Siafu's Tacoma Gallery
Google these...
Nitto tires
Old 06-21-2008, 03:51 PM   #7

tex's Tacoma Gallery
All of these tires are nice but the SIZE of the tire was the question. From the looks of the post above it appears you have 265/75/16 in a cooper tire. Did you notice much if any change in gas milege or performance?
Old 06-21-2008, 04:44 PM   #8
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
my bad.... next time I may try and read the question being asked.