1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Will chambers fit?

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by whitetaco01, Jul 30, 2010.

1. Jul 30, 2010 at 12:27 PM
    whitetaco01

whitetaco01 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    So Cal
    Vehicle:
    01 Prerunner
    Mid Travel Stuff
    Found some 15'' AR chambers for my 01 tacoma preunner. The chambers came off a landcruiser so I'm wondering if they will fit. Here are the specs. 15" by 8"
    lug bolt pattern is a 6 on 5.5
    3 and 3/4 rear spacing
    -19 mm off set
    Any advice and suggestions will be greatly appreciated

2. May 10, 2014 at 4:48 PM
    kalaukia37

kalaukia37 Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    SR5 3.4L 5 SPEED
    ALARM, BEDLINER, OPEN AIRBOX, WHITE LETTER TIRES, RUSTPROOF,STAINLESS WHEEL GUARDS, HOOR AND WINDOW SHIELDS, ETC.
    :DHey Aloha! To All You Tacoma Lovers. Praise the LORD for My Angel, Dave Gogue:), who read my reply and came to my rescue, indeed! Noting that I Was Disabled with Several Back Surgeries Plus another Ruptured Disc and Chronic Sciatica Nerve Pain Running Down my Butt, Plus Losing My Bowel Movement, Plus A lot of Other Issues, HE Came to my Home and We Shared A Wonderful Time and Fellowship Together.

He Had All His Tools with Him, and Boy Did HE GO TO WORK. Changing My Fuel Filter, Pcv Valve, Cleaning the Throttle Body and Sensor, Cleaning and then Bleeding my Brake Reservoir, Plus ;) A Couple of other things. HE Is just a Fantastic Mechanic And A BROTHER FOR LIFE.:D AND THEN AFTER OUR WORK, WE WENT CRUISING.

He is just A Wonderful GUY TO Know, and To Fellowship With! We Shared Soo Many Stories. I was only Getting 21 MPG with my SR5 1998 Extra Cab 4.3L V6. NOW THIS is a 4X2, Not a 4X4 that Averages Around 17MPH. I Used to get Around 25 MPG Before, but it Started to go Downhill Over the Years. WELL, I Am So PLEASED TO REPORT, That My Mileage is Right on 25MPG ,Again, Do To Brother Dave. PRAISE THE LORD FOR DAVE, INDEED! I Could Not Believe my Eyes after I Topped Off My Gas Tank, It was Right on 25 MPG, Even my Wife, was Amazed about the Gas Mileage, THANKS TO DAVE. HE TRULY HAS A HEART OF GOLD, And Compassion.
    I know that the Good LORD Brought Us Together. He and His Wonderful Wife Are Truly Christians!

Plus, HE is Also A Good Golfer, From what I Hear. I Just Wanted to Give Recognition To a TRUE BROTHER IN NEED. Thank YOU SOOOO VERY MUCH Brother Dave for Saving My Day. Just Filled Up Again and Got 24.8MPG Now that is Highway Driving, It Is Unbelievable with a 3.4L V6. I Mean This 3.4L, SR5, 5 Speed Can Really Get Up And go if I Want to, Even with the Air on.
    I Have Kept up with Some V8s Before. Anyway, Brother Dave Thank You Again, For Saving My Life, Love You, My Christian Brother. Aloha!:)

Love and Blessings
    Brother Bob, Claudia, And "tiny Speck"

3. May 10, 2014 at 4:50 PM
    OZ-T

OZ-T You are going backwards

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    Mag Grey 09 Trd Sport DCLB 4x4
    OME 885x , OME shocks and Dakars , Wheelers SuperBumps front and rear , 275/70/17 Hankook ATm , OEM bed mat , Weathertech digifit floor liners , Weathertech in-channel vents , headache rack , Leer 100RCC commercial canopy , TRD bedside decals removed , Devil Horns by Andres , HomerTaco Satoshi
    Wut

4. May 10, 2014 at 4:52 PM
    rick

rick `

Member:
    that's great Bob, but why is that here?

5. May 11, 2014 at 9:51 AM
    whitetaco01

whitetaco01 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    So Cal
    Vehicle: