Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Will chambers fit?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-30-2010, 01:27 PM   #1
whitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

whitetaco01's Tacoma Gallery
Will chambers fit?

Found some 15'' AR chambers for my 01 tacoma preunner. The chambers came off a landcruiser so I'm wondering if they will fit. Here are the specs. 15" by 8"
lug bolt pattern is a 6 on 5.5
3 and 3/4 rear spacing
-19 mm off set
Any advice and suggestions will be greatly appreciated
Old 05-10-2014, 05:48 PM   #2
kalaukia37 is on a distinguished road
Name: Bob
kalaukia37's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up BAD GAS MILEAGE!

Hey Aloha! To All You Tacoma Lovers. Praise the LORD for My Angel, Dave Gogue, who read my reply and came to my rescue, indeed! Noting that I Was Disabled with Several Back Surgeries Plus another Ruptured Disc and Chronic Sciatica Nerve Pain Running Down my Butt, Plus Losing My Bowel Movement, Plus A lot of Other Issues, HE Came to my Home and We Shared A Wonderful Time and Fellowship Together.

He Had All His Tools with Him, and Boy Did HE GO TO WORK. Changing My Fuel Filter, Pcv Valve, Cleaning the Throttle Body and Sensor, Cleaning and then Bleeding my Brake Reservoir, Plus A Couple of other things. HE Is just a Fantastic Mechanic And A BROTHER FOR LIFE. AND THEN AFTER OUR WORK, WE WENT CRUISING.

He is just A Wonderful GUY TO Know, and To Fellowship With! We Shared Soo Many Stories. I was only Getting 21 MPG with my SR5 1998 Extra Cab 4.3L V6. NOW THIS is a 4X2, Not a 4X4 that Averages Around 17MPH. I Used to get Around 25 MPG Before, but it Started to go Downhill Over the Years. WELL, I Am So PLEASED TO REPORT, That My Mileage is Right on 25MPG ,Again, Do To Brother Dave. PRAISE THE LORD FOR DAVE, INDEED! I Could Not Believe my Eyes after I Topped Off My Gas Tank, It was Right on 25 MPG, Even my Wife, was Amazed about the Gas Mileage, THANKS TO DAVE. HE TRULY HAS A HEART OF GOLD, And Compassion.
I know that the Good LORD Brought Us Together. He and His Wonderful Wife Are Truly Christians!

Plus, HE is Also A Good Golfer, From what I Hear. I Just Wanted to Give Recognition To a TRUE BROTHER IN NEED. Thank YOU SOOOO VERY MUCH Brother Dave for Saving My Day. Just Filled Up Again and Got 24.8MPG Now that is Highway Driving, It Is Unbelievable with a 3.4L V6. I Mean This 3.4L, SR5, 5 Speed Can Really Get Up And go if I Want to, Even with the Air on.
I Have Kept up with Some V8s Before. Anyway, Brother Dave Thank You Again, For Saving My Life, Love You, My Christian Brother. Aloha!

Love and Blessings
Brother Bob, Claudia, And "tiny Speck"
Old 05-10-2014, 05:52 PM   #4
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
that's great Bob, but why is that here?
Old 05-11-2014, 10:51 AM   #5
whitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

whitetaco01's Tacoma Gallery
?

Wut x2