Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

will tundra wheels fit my 08 prerunner?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-31-2010, 01:46 PM   #1
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
will tundra wheels fit my 08 prerunner?

ive got a 08 prerunner and was wondering if tundra wheels will fit on it. mine is a 6 bolt hub as is the tundra but wasnt sure about the spacing as well as the hub and offset. thank you for the help in advance.
Old 07-31-2010, 03:15 PM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
What year tunrda? The tundras used to have the same bolt pattern as the Tacomas, but the newest ones don't.
Old 07-31-2010, 03:20 PM   #3
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Some more info:

The bolt pattern for your truck is 6 on 139.7 ( or 6 on 5.5). The old tundras have the same pattern, in fact I'm running BBS wheels that came as on option on the old tunrdas.

The newer Tunrdas are 5 on 150 and their wheels won't fit our trucks.
Old 08-01-2010, 10:37 AM   #4
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
ok well thankyou very much. not sure what year the tundra is bc i havent even seen the truck nor the wheels. just a guy that works for my father said he had a set of black stock wheels he would give me. so looks like i need to not only hope he still has them but hope that they will fit my taco. my father has an 06 tundra and he said they fit his so hopefully that is a good sign. once again thankyou for your wisdom.
Old 08-01-2010, 10:56 AM   #5
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
If they fit the 06 tundra, they will fit your truck too.