Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Good or Bad Idea on tire trade

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-02-2010, 06:03 AM   #1
Taco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud ofTaco's for All has much to be proud of

Law Enforcement:
Taco's for All's Tacoma Gallery
Good or Bad Idea on tire trade

I finally put my eibach/bilstein lift in this past week. Truck looks and handles great, except for the stock 245/75/16 stock tires that I've got. I have a set of 265/75/16 snow tires sitting in the garage waiting for the winter to show up but I'm not willing to burn up the tread on them in the summer. I've been looking all over the place for a 4 matching tires to put on, but haven't found anything used as I can't afford new tires. I've got a trade available to get another set of snow tires in the size that I want for my stock tires, all I have to pay is to have them mounted and balanced.

Should I wait for something better or take the deal? I know we all like instant gratification.
Old 08-03-2010, 05:10 PM   #2
sanga700 will become famous soon enoughsanga700 will become famous soon enough
sanga700's Tacoma Gallery
you can find a use tires at ur local discount tires shop . Do you plan to change the wheels or keep your stocker ? I say get the Handkook Dynapro ATM . They're not expensive like BFG,...or the other brand which most members got . They're very quiet, good for off road , mud, and snow . Check them out at Discount tires shop