1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Need some suggestions

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by woncrzymof0, Aug 2, 2010.

1. Aug 2, 2010 at 9:56 AM
    woncrzymof0

woncrzymof0 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    -----
    ---
    Hey guys/gals,

My name is Alex, Could have sworn I was on this forum already but cannot for the life of me remember what username I had... Anyway, I have a 2009 TRD Sport... want to bring it up a little bit and get some nice wheels tires.

Been eying the XD Series Addict wheel, and possibly some BFG All Terrains. Trying to get a nice aggressive look and a little bit of height but maintain ride quality as much as possible.

Saw this build.. really like it -
    http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2n...rnrs-picture-video-half-ass-build-thread.html

Would like to get a similar look but want to do a 3" spacer/body lift only. Do not have the funds right now for any kind of suspension lift. Needs to be something quick and clean that won't affect the ride but give me enough to get some bigger tires.

So I guess my main question is.. has anyone done a 3" body lift and accomplished this without having to shave anything. My last Tacoma was up 3" and had 33's on it, and they rubbed - drove me crazy.

If anyone can suggest a 3" body/spacer lift and maybe a wheel/tire size combo that would work and look good I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Products Discussed in

To Top