Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Ordered my new wheels, now which tire to put on them?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-02-2010, 08:23 PM   #1
sfoxwoody is a splendid one to beholdsfoxwoody is a splendid one to beholdsfoxwoody is a splendid one to beholdsfoxwoody is a splendid one to beholdsfoxwoody is a splendid one to beholdsfoxwoody is a splendid one to beholdsfoxwoody is a splendid one to behold
Firefighter: FIREFIRGHTER, GSAR, HAZMAT, DIVE
sfoxwoody's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered my new wheels, now which tire to put on them?

I sold the 22's and ordered a set of Konig Countersteer X in black, I am thinking about putting BFG AT's, 285/70/17 on them, but $1000? Could I get more bang for my buck with something else? Man those General red letter tires would look good on my rad red taco with those Konigs wouldnt they! Help me out
Old 08-02-2010, 08:25 PM   #2
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't know they made em in 17's. Link?
Old 08-02-2010, 08:44 PM   #3
frequent reader
justin14200 has a spectacular aura aboutjustin14200 has a spectacular aura aboutjustin14200 has a spectacular aura about
Name: justin
justin14200's Tacoma Gallery
goodyear wrangler duratrac.

get the pmetric 6ply tires.... my lts are pretty stiff...
Old 08-03-2010, 08:12 PM   #4
MrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: John
MrGuitarguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
I didn't know they made em in 17's. Link?
I would also like a link. I dont think they make them in 17's....or do they?
Old 08-04-2010, 02:09 PM   #6
sfoxwoody is a splendid one to beholdsfoxwoody is a splendid one to beholdsfoxwoody is a splendid one to beholdsfoxwoody is a splendid one to beholdsfoxwoody is a splendid one to beholdsfoxwoody is a splendid one to beholdsfoxwoody is a splendid one to behold
Firefighter: FIREFIRGHTER, GSAR, HAZMAT, DIVE
sfoxwoody's Tacoma Gallery
You have to call JBL Motorsports in Cali., they dont show them on their website but do have them.
Old 08-04-2010, 05:26 PM   #7
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD
JBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant future

Army:
Name: JEREMY
JBarbaresi's Tacoma Gallery

265/75/16 duratracs c load. they weigh 15lbs less than the 285/75 duratracs and 10lbs less than the 285/75/16 bfg at's. run about $160 a tires too. they look much better in person than on this cell picture. not quite sure about the 17" weights but this is for reference.