Notices

Finally got wheels and tires!! What do you think

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-03-2010, 09:36 PM   #1
creedler is on a distinguished road

Name: Max
creedler's Tacoma Gallery
Finally got wheels and tires!! What do you think

It took me a long time to decide on my setup but I'm finally done with the wheels and tires. More mods to come. I'll eventually make a build thread. Thanks for looking. Let me know what you all think.
Attached Thumbnails
Finally got wheels and tires!! What do you think-0803001922.jpg   Finally got wheels and tires!! What do you think-0803001923.jpg   Finally got wheels and tires!! What do you think-0803001612.jpg  
Old 08-03-2010, 09:40 PM   #4

285/70/17 Dick Cepek tires with 981 raceline raptor's matte black.
Old 08-03-2010, 09:45 PM   #5
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
nice! those tires look sick
Old 08-03-2010, 09:46 PM   #6
StandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Prior service. KC135 Crew Chief
Name: John
StandingCow's Tacoma Gallery
Nice man!
Old 08-03-2010, 09:50 PM   #7
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
wow!
those black rims really look good with your truck!
very nice!
Old 08-03-2010, 09:51 PM   #8
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Really looks good.
Old 08-04-2010, 10:06 AM   #9
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great!
Old 08-04-2010, 10:10 AM   #10
DOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant future

Name: Jobin
DOT's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good I love the color of your truck too
Old 08-04-2010, 10:12 AM   #11
meantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
meantaco's Tacoma Gallery
they look great! how much for the wheels and tires?
Old 08-04-2010, 10:12 AM   #12
MJG is on a distinguished road
Name: Michael
MJG's Tacoma Gallery
LOOKS AWESOME..mind me asking how much a set-up like that was? Do you like the window guards? Not sure if its worth putting on..I smoke and have the windows open but I find it very loud..Was thinking those might help..
Old 08-04-2010, 10:49 AM   #15
HeliFreek is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
HeliFreek's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Looks Great Together

Looks great, I agree with others. The truck color and wheels/tires look great together. BTW... these tires look mean.
Old 08-04-2010, 07:41 PM   #16

Thanks for all the great comments guys. As far as cost goes your looking at like $2000 for both wheels and tires ( but I work at Les Schwab so things are a little cheaper for me). As for the avs window deflectors, I love them. Living in oregon it helps a lot with all the rain if i wanna let the fresh air in. I don't think they cut down on wind noise. but i put them on my girlfriends truck (who smokes) and she says they're a smokers "must have" ha. anyways hope that helps.
Old 08-04-2010, 07:45 PM   #17
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
Hey man nice rig do you mind me askin what you got for lift?
Old 08-04-2010, 07:55 PM   #18
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Those are some sick looking tires!!!
Old 08-04-2010, 08:05 PM   #19
68vert is on a distinguished road

68vert's Tacoma Gallery
looks good bro!
Old 08-04-2010, 08:11 PM   #20
STravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
STravis's Tacoma Gallery
Your truck looks sick.