Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

New Countersteers and 265 Duratracs

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-04-2010, 05:23 PM   #1
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD
JBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant future

Army:
Name: JEREMY
JBarbaresi's Tacoma Gallery
New Countersteers and 265 Duratracs

I only have cell phone pics for now, but after the 3" OME/AAL lift goes on this weekend I'll be cleaning it up and taking some good pics. Wheels are the 16X8 Konig Countersteer Offroad in flat black with 0 offset and 4.5" backspace. Tires are 265/75/16 Goodyear Duratrac C load. I bought the truck new less than a month ago. I'm thinking about getting rid of the bull bar, anyone interested?

Old 08-04-2010, 05:28 PM   #2
08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Ben
08WhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Looks Great! I love those wheels.
Old 08-05-2010, 05:39 PM   #3
Bobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant future

Army: C Co, 2nd Bat 75th Inf
Name: Bobo
Bobo_1's Tacoma Gallery
Do they fit OK without the lift right now? I have the 265/65/17 and thinking of going to the 265/70/17 which is close in diameter and width to yours and wondering if you had any issues before the lift like rubbing.
Old 08-05-2010, 08:17 PM   #4
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD
JBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant future

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo_1 View Post
Do they fit OK without the lift right now? I have the 265/65/17 and thinking of going to the 265/70/17 which is close in diameter and width to yours and wondering if you had any issues before the lift like rubbing.
no rubbing whatsoever on the stock suspension.
Old 08-07-2010, 07:39 AM   #6
ycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
ycart1201's Tacoma Gallery
Love the rims

Nathan
ycart1201
Old 08-07-2010, 08:32 AM   #8
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great!!
Old 08-07-2010, 03:10 PM   #10
RMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Jay
RMTacoguy30's Tacoma Gallery
Looks sweet
Old 08-07-2010, 05:42 PM   #11
Discount Tire Company
Archangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Archangel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBarbaresi View Post
I only have cell phone pics for now, but after the 3" OME/AAL lift goes on this weekend I'll be cleaning it up and taking some good pics. Wheels are the 16X8 Konig Countersteer Offroad in flat black with 0 offset and 4.5" backspace. Tires are 265/75/16 Goodyear Duratrac C load. I bought the truck new less than a month ago. I'm thinking about getting rid of the bull bar, anyone interested?

PM me a price for the bull bar...
Old 08-07-2010, 06:43 PM   #12
shampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud of
shampoop's Tacoma Gallery
sick wheels.
Old 08-07-2010, 06:53 PM   #13
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Saw the truck in person today and it looks great! The Duratracs look big for 265's, I mistook them today for 285's...
thanks, it was cool to have all those tacomas in one driveway. i'll post some pictures of the truck tomorrow afternoon after i get a chance to take some in the light.
Old 08-07-2010, 06:54 PM   #14
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Thats my favorite wheel/tire combo

Looks amazing man...congrats!
Old 08-07-2010, 07:00 PM   #15
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBarbaresi View Post
thanks, it was cool to have all those tacomas in one driveway. i'll post some pictures of the truck tomorrow afternoon after i get a chance to take some in the light.
Yeah it was, one Taco is great but more than is even better. Can't wait for the pics!
Old 08-09-2010, 07:09 AM   #18
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
looks good! not diggin the bull bar tho.
Old 08-12-2010, 11:56 AM   #19
MC1983 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
MC1983's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great man. How much tint is on your windows? I am going to get countersteers as well, just trying to decide on 16s or 17s and color. Since I have a black truck, I am not sure if I should get them in black or bronze.
Old 08-12-2010, 12:14 PM   #20
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC1983 View Post
Looks great man. How much tint is on your windows? I am going to get countersteers as well, just trying to decide on 16s or 17s and color. Since I have a black truck, I am not sure if I should get them in black or bronze.
i went with 16's because they are lighter, cheaper, and tires are cheaper. you also get more rubber between the road and the wheel which will be better for offroading if you do that. i am a huge fan of blacked out trucks and cars so that would be my suggestion.