Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Is 4.75 backspacing to much????

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-05-2010, 02:58 PM   #1
My Taco is Bi-Winning!!!!!!!!
meckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: EAS'D
Name: Stephen
meckleystephen's Tacoma Gallery
Is 4.75 backspacing to much????

ive looked and cant find the answer to this i am looking into buying some pro comp 1079s and they only come in 4.75 backspacing, most guys i see run 4.5 so will they work
Old 08-05-2010, 02:59 PM   #2
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
depends on what size tires you want to run. 285s? then most likely not, you want 4.5s or lower
Old 08-05-2010, 03:00 PM   #3
sethr21785 is a splendid one to beholdsethr21785 is a splendid one to beholdsethr21785 is a splendid one to beholdsethr21785 is a splendid one to beholdsethr21785 is a splendid one to beholdsethr21785 is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Missile Maint Tech, 2 Muns
Name: Seth
sethr21785's Tacoma Gallery
they should... depends what size tire you get..
Old 08-05-2010, 03:01 PM   #4
meckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

well i am running 265/70/17 nitto terra grapplers and was going to keep them
Old 08-05-2010, 03:04 PM   #5
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
you'll be fine then
Old 08-05-2010, 03:06 PM   #6

thanks alot that question has been buggin me i love those wheels
Old 08-05-2010, 03:10 PM   #7

the ones i i was looking at were 17 x 9 is that wide enough to fit the tire sorry i just dont understand all the wheels spacing and what not
Old 08-05-2010, 03:15 PM   #8
Jetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Patrol Division
Name: Carlos
Jetta1cab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meckleystephen View Post
the ones i i was looking at were 17 x 9 is that wide enough to fit the tire sorry i just dont understand all the wheels spacing and what not
Width should be okay... depends on whether it's LT or P rated tire. Per NITTO Tires website the approved rim widths for the Terra Grappler on a LT tire is 7.0"-8.5"; For the P tire it's 7.0"-9.0"

http://www.nittotire.com/index.html#...grappler.sizes