Notices

Nitto Dune Grapplers?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-05-2010, 10:50 PM   #1
bajaracer is on a distinguished road
Name: Charly
bajaracer's Tacoma Gallery
Nitto Dune Grapplers?

Its time for me to replace my tires and was offered a great deal for these tires, $870 out the door. Ive been searching here for some info on these tires but have been unlucky. I have found some reviews on other forums but would like to know if you fellas are using this tire (better to ask fellow Tacoma owners). Please give me your opinion as to what to expect from them. Muchos Thnx.
ps pictures would be a plus
Old 08-05-2010, 10:55 PM   #2
Discount Tire Company
Archangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Archangel's Tacoma Gallery
loud, relativly short life, issues keeping them in balance. Those are just a few of the complaints I hear on those tires. But there are others who swear by them... to each their own...
Old 08-05-2010, 10:57 PM   #3
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Only negative I've heard is that they're terrible in rain. I personally think the flames are pretty stupid but thats JMHO.
Old 08-05-2010, 11:15 PM   #4
bajaracer is on a distinguished road
Name: Charly
bajaracer's Tacoma Gallery
I cant seem to find the tread life for these tires.