Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Where do you buy your wheels from???

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-10-2010, 05:40 PM   #1
Someone didnt put the tailgate down!
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
THROUGHITALLDUDE's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Where do you buy your wheels from???

List who you either have bought wheels from or know where a good place to buy wheels are? This would help me out a ton as well as others
Old 08-10-2010, 05:42 PM   #3
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
wheelers off road
Old 08-10-2010, 05:43 PM   #4
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
American Racing and/ or 4 Wheel Parts (they will price match)
Old 08-10-2010, 05:48 PM   #5
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
discount tires. price match. free lifetime balance rotation.
Old 08-10-2010, 05:50 PM   #6
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
discount tires. price match. free lifetime balance rotation.
I just went there looking at some all black MB wheels and they saw I had spidertrax and refused to work on my truck
Old 08-10-2010, 06:00 PM   #7
Master of War
shitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud of

Name: Ant
shitroc's Tacoma Gallery
^ wtf why is that, as far as spacers go spidertrax are the best out there
Old 08-10-2010, 06:01 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by shitroc View Post
^ wtf why is that, as far as spacers go spidertrax are the out there
ya the guy was like ohhh no way those eliminate thread count and your wheels will be barely holding on I was like dude those are spacer adapters not just little spacers you throw on the lugs and hub and he was like "YA I KNOW THOSE ARE WORSE" . He was all "If your wheel falls off which it very could were held responsible for it" I told him I understand and explained how spidertrax work but he didnt get it so I was like forget it dont worry about it man have a good day and left
Old 08-10-2010, 06:04 PM   #9
Master of War
shitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud of

Name: Ant
shitroc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THROUGHITALLDUDE View Post
ya the guy was like ohhh no way those eliminate thread count and your wheels will be barely holding on I was like dude those are spacer adapters not just little spacers you throw on the lugs and hub and he was like "YA I KNOW THOSE ARE WORSE" I was like your really lost and walked out.
what a monkey, oh well they just missed out on a sale
Old 08-10-2010, 06:11 PM   #10
Tacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
Tacomadude89's Tacoma Gallery
When I was researching for places to order my PC wheels from a few months back, I ended up comming across this company called 'pssautomotive'. Turns out they're located about an hour away from me. I had never heard of them before, but maybe they are more widely known than I think.

Anyway, what lead me to ordering them from there was that the wheels were cheaper than everywhere else I could find and shipping is only $9.95. This was for the set of four wheels that I ordered.

They had prompt shipping and shipped all four wheels in two different large box's with two seperate samller one's in each for each wheel.

My only complaint was that when I had to exchange the first set of wheels that I had ordered (my fault), it always took a very long time (like 3-4 days), to get a reply back from them between our email exchanges which was quite frustating.

http://www.pssautomotive.com/
Old 08-10-2010, 09:08 PM   #12
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
I bought mine out of an IWANNA. Don't even know if you have those in Cali, or even have a clue what I'm talking about.
Old 08-10-2010, 10:01 PM   #14
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
thats all they have. thats where i bought mine
Old 08-10-2010, 10:24 PM   #15
DBZ 2010 is on a distinguished road

DBZ 2010's Tacoma Gallery
Ebay Store - Frank's Toyota (FJ TRD's)
Attached Thumbnails
Where do you buy your wheels from???-5_2010_fj_frt.jpg   Where do you buy your wheels from???-5_2010_fj_side.jpg   Where do you buy your wheels from???-05_2010_fjrear.jpg  
Old 08-10-2010, 10:48 PM   #16
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
sketchy ass website and then 4wheelparts price check.
Old 08-11-2010, 05:51 AM   #17
Discount Tire Company
Archangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Archangel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ya the guy was like ohhh no way those eliminate thread count and your wheels will be barely holding on I was like dude those are spacer adapters not just little spacers you throw on the lugs and hub and he was like "YA I KNOW THOSE ARE WORSE" . He was all "If your wheel falls off which it very could were held responsible for it" I told him I understand and explained how spidertrax work but he didnt get it so I was like forget it dont worry about it man have a good day and left
Next time ask for a manager, explain the situation of them. Most of the time, it's up to the store manager to make the call. Company Policy states that we (Discount Tire) cannot work on spacers that are the flimsy throw away. It's the manager discretion to make the decision whether or not to operate on sidertrax spacers... Hope this helps
Old 08-11-2010, 06:35 AM   #18
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
Ebay. I have to give props to Miami Dubs best prices...quick shipping, and they throw in new locking lugs for free.
Old 11-02-2010, 02:06 PM   #19

So I called discount tires again and this time asked a manager if I came in and purchase a set of wheels from them will they put them on if they have spidertrax on them he said no he will not allow anyone to work on them.....Those spacers will get loose and fall off and in turn I will sue him for the damages because we put your wheels on for you.....I just laughed and said ok thank you and that was it
Old 11-02-2010, 02:15 PM   #20
Wild Ginger
BrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BrettBretterson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So I called discount tires again and this time asked a manager if I came in and purchase a set of wheels from them will they put them on if they have spidertrax on them he said no he will not allow anyone to work on them.....Those spacers will get loose and fall off and in turn I will sue him for the damages because we put your wheels on for you.....I just laughed and said ok thank you and that was it
Are you planning on continuing to run the spacers with new wheels? If so...what offset are you planning on running?